I crave to see these girls knocked up by a black.

• Thread starter HopelesslyaddictedtoIR
  • Start date
H

HopelesslyaddictedtoIR

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Could you imagine how hot it would be to see these girls' bellies swell after being fucked by a huge black cock? :p

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Some more chicks that I drool over while imagining being impregnated by a fertile BBC.

This one just about takes my breath away.

HopelesslyaddictedtoIR said:
Link Removed

Some more chicks that I drool over while imagining being impregnated by a fertile BBC.

My favorite women to harass and wish were knocked up with a black baby. Lindsay, Britney, and Paris. White slut whores who live off someone else.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Paris Hilton with a black baby in her belly. What a wonderful image. Anyone know if she's had a black bf?

mrscondo said:
My favorite women to harass and wish were knocked up with a black baby. Lindsay, Britney, and Paris. White slut whores who live off someone else.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Zagg said:
Paris Hilton with a black baby in her belly. What a wonderful image. Anyone know if she's had a black bf?

No, Paris is a racist, if she were going to get knocked up someone would have to do it by force. I'm pretty sure Britney has already had a black baby but it got covered up. No white girl from the south hasn't fucked a black guy.

I disagree. I think Paris is a closed black cock junkie. I can imagine her black man servant having his way with her behind closed doors.

It is hard to imagine that blonde head not bobbing up and down on a black dick.

mrscondo said:
I disagree. I think Paris is a closed black cock junkie. I can imagine her black man servant having his way with her behind closed doors.

I think you're spot on about southern girls. Growing up with all that black meat around, they just have to try it. My first wife was a Mississippi girl, and I know that had something to do with her going black.

niggaluva said:
Zagg said:

No, Paris is a racist, if she were going to get knocked up someone would have to do it by force. I'm pretty sure Britney has already had a black baby but it got covered up. No white girl from the south hasn't fucked a black guy.

Yeah Paris has dropped the N-word and has had to apologize. But seriously...Wouldn't it be amazing if she'd go black. Those black cocks would destroy that bitch...And I would love to see it.

You mean that she used the Word and wasn't saying, "Fuck me harder with that big black dick"?

WrekGar said:
Yeah Paris has dropped the N-word and has had to apologize. But seriously...Wouldn't it be amazing if she'd go black. Those black cocks would destroy that bitch...And I would love to see it.

Paris thinks everyone is her black. That is why it would be such a hoot to see her slobbering on an older black dick while a couple of his lodge buddies plowed into her stuck up cootchie and anal cavity. Watch the cum dribble down her chin and over her face from a load while her pussy and ass dribbled black cum. The final blow would be to find out that tramp was knocked up by a man old enough to be her daddy.

You'be got a fantastic imagination, MrsC. I have a hard time imagining anyone I'd rather see in black gangbang than Ms. Hilton. Face and hair covered in jizz and the seed planted in the belly.

mrscondo said:
Paris thinks everyone is her black. That is why it would be such a hoot to see her slobbering on an older black dick while a couple of his lodge buddies plowed into her stuck up cootchie and anal cavity. Watch the cum dribble down her chin and over her face from a load while her pussy and ass dribbled black cum. The final blow would be to find out that tramp was knocked up by a man old enough to be her daddy.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

More hot chicks I would love to see knocked up by a black guy or at the very least pounded hard by a BBC :)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Just imagine all of these hot babes' holes filled with the biggest black cock around :p

HopelesslyaddictedtoIR said:
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Could you imagine how hot it would be to see these girls' bellies swell after being fucked by a huge black cock? :p

Yeah, I agree especially tiny young white girls with black abies in their bellies.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back