I have the strongest urge to just submit to a BBC....ne of u ladies ever get tht

Oh 3-4 times a day, since I turned 13. Sometimes more, but nowadays, too busy with work, and finishing this term at college to even think about sex...sigh. I liked my teens better...lol

ALL the time - LOL (and I act on it when I can). Being a SoccerMom constrains me more often then not - BUT I'm still doing my best.... ;)

You might not be thinking about it, Misty, but every guy who sees you is.

mistyblack said:
Oh 3-4 times a day, since I turned 13. Sometimes more, but nowadays, too busy with work, and finishing this term at college to even think about sex...sigh. I liked my teens better...lol

Glad to hear others find themselves constantly thinking about this. Every time I see a sexy black man my mind immediately wonders what he would be like. At work I often have to approach them, ask if they are finding everything or need help. I always wonder if they can sense the attraction, it seems many of them would naturally assume most white women have some kind of black fantasy. So even though I stay professional at work I get a thrill thinking he must know I'm thinking about his big black cock. This has also become the fantasy of choice during sex with my husband and it has gotten to the point that even though he isn't quite encouraging it, he doesn't discourage it.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back