I LIKE THIS IDEA!!!!!!

mrscondo

Santa, I've been a very bad girl this year!
I just found this picture. I definitely like it!

Attachments

• tumblr_mh3ae9lewE1qljav5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mh3ae9lewE1qljav5o1_1280.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 357
I DON'T!!!
That don't look like no "black worship" to me . . . watch out . . . like Biden said she gonna put y'all back in chains :-[!!

masked_whore said:
The opposite is much more appealing, isn't it?

Yeah . . . the only mutha fuckin' chains a black needs are gold!

Attachments

• Mr-T.jpg
    Mr-T.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 39
yeah.I like this pic.I bet she is talking all kinds of shit to that black.SOULPOLE APPROVED

soulpole said:
yeah.I like this pic.I bet she is talking all kinds of shit to that black.SOULPOLE APPROVED

Damn black you the last somebody I would think would like it. How is that black worship? Ain't no white bitch tyin' my black ass up like no slave! Whatever floats ya boat but personally . . . definitely TND DISAPPROVED in theory and practice! I talks shit to a white motherfucker during sex. Not the other way around! There's not a sub bone in my body or soul. That's just how I roll.

What's the matter TND? Your masculinity and pride at stake? You've never done some role reversal? Mandingo fantasies? I love, adore, and worship black men. I give in to a lot of your desires of controlling and domination of white women. If my lover is comfortable with himself can't he give back to my fantasies? Wouldn't it be hot for you to be tied up and Master Mrscondo have her sexual way with you? I have some very naughty toys we can enjoy......

mrscondo said:
What's the matter TND? Your masculinity and pride at stake? You've never done some role reversal? Mandingo fantasies? I love, adore, and worship black men. I give in to a lot of your desires of controlling and domination of white women. If my lover is comfortable with himself can't he give back to my fantasies? Wouldn't it be hot for you to be tied up and Master Mrscondo have her sexual way with you? I have some very naughty toys we can enjoy......

I am comfortable with myself . . . just the way I am . . . tie Soulpole up ;)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back