I took this picture myself the other night

Great size comparison. This is the essence of interracial cuckolding, and why so many women are going Black.

Of course the answer is Black. Always bet on Black!

Lucky whiteboi, gets to humiliate himself in a size comparison with a Black Master AND is allowed to jerk off! No doubt there was a delicious creampie later too ;)

whiteboydanny5 said:
Lucky whiteboi, gets to humiliate himself in a size comparison with a Black Master AND is allowed to jerk off! No doubt there was a delicious creampie later too ;)

Next thing you know he'll be wanting to suck!

Kayla Kleevage said:
whiteboydanny5 said:

Next thing you know he'll be wanting to suck!

Funny how that sneaks up on us, isn't it? :p

Kayla Kleevage said:
LoraBlack said:
Thankyou for the pics-Love uncut black cock!
Yes he has a beautiful uncut black cock. I met him at the Adult Theater and now he is my new bull. In all fairness the white sissy with the tiny cock did excellent clean up duty cleaning the twinky cream out of my cunt.

I'm actually jealous of the tiny cocked white guy.

I'm going to put him back to work again on Sunday evening. My big black uncut lover is stopping by to make a deposit!

Kayla Kleevage said:
I'm going to put him back to work again on Sunday evening. My big black uncut lover is stopping by to make a deposit!

Keep up the good work! I've seen some of your videos and I feel like you are the best girl out there spreading the message "Black cock is better".

acetown said:
Kayla Kleevage said:

Keep up the good work! I've seen some of your videos and I feel like you are the best girl out there spreading the message "Black cock is better".

Thanks, I' sure I'll be keeping them up for years to cum.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back