I'm AMY and I'm new here!!!

Just found this website when I was googling Niggers, and it looks like my kind of place! Hope to make some friends here of all colors and especially black ;) I have a profile at ILoveInterracial.com under the same name, amyluvsnigdick, if you want to know more about me and my tastes :) There are photos there, too.

I'm wild, but at least I admit it, I don't think I ever turned down a black guy who ever looked at me. I love interracial sex, and I guess that it goes without saying that I love Niggers! I'm cool talking to black guys, to white guys who like watching white girls get fucked by niggers (and/or who like to clean up), to white girls who do blacks and to white girls who want to, or even to white guys who want their wife or girlfriend to go black.

Here's my link at the other site http://www.iloveinterracial.com/my-profile/view/uid_549530/

AMY

I loved your profile on the other site.

You must have tons of pictures of your exploits. Would you mind posting some of them here?

Wonderful pictures Amy. Have you introduced any of your girl friends to the wonderful world of black cock worship yet? Would love to see some pictures of them also

hi amy, were quiye a new couple into this.my gf hastnt actually taken the plunge yet.i have a black friend who would really take care off her but she is a bit nervous..any suggestions please ? x
AmyLovesNigDick said:
Just found this website when I was googling Niggers, and it looks like my kind of place! Hope to make some friends here of all colors and especially black ;) I have a profile at ILoveInterracial.com under the same name, amyluvsnigdick, if you want to know more about me and my tastes :) There are photos there, too.

I'm wild, but at least I admit it, I don't think I ever turned down a black guy who ever looked at me. I love interracial sex, and I guess that it goes without saying that I love Niggers! I'm cool talking to black guys, to white guys who like watching white girls get fucked by niggers (and/or who like to clean up), to white girls who do blacks and to white girls who want to, or even to white guys who want their wife or girlfriend to go black.

Here's my link at the other site http://www.iloveinterracial.com/my-profile/view/uid_549530/

AMY

Welcum to the Dark Side of things Amy.... Glad to see you are here on this site as well... I am a member on the other site as well as you can see.

You are very hot Amy and we love that you love niggers. You have to tell us about how black guys are better than us and have bigger cocks and that you love to watch them slap us white boys around. My cock, like Zagg's is also very stiff now from having seen your profile.

AmyLovesNigDick said:

AMY

You're one hot white girl . . . you give all new meaning to the word "Filthydelphia" LOL ;D! Love the color of your hair (checked you out on iloveinterracial.com) . . . bet that's some soft, warm, tender white girl booty hole (_*_) you got there too!

You are fucking hot Amy. My favorite pic is the drive by one. The thought of you giving a blow job to any black that drives by makes my white cock explode. :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back