Is Eating Cheating?

mrscondo

Santa, I've been a very bad girl this year!
I am imagining myself poolside. Naked...... My legs are spread wide and a black man enters the area. He comes up to me and immediately starts to dine on my splendor. Am I cheating??????

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

mrscondo said:
I am imagining myself poolside. Naked...... My legs are spread wide and a black man enters the area. He comes up to me and immediately starts to dine on my splendor. Am I cheating??????

Just look your interlocutors straight in the eye, wag your finger, and then say, "I did not have sexual relations with that black!" That should take care of it ;)

No... as long as you walk in on him with a hot chick, planted on his face, and you don't consider him a cheater :-\

mrscondo said:

Of course not! How can a white woman making herself available to a Black Man be cheating?

The only problem I see, as a white male, is the increase in Black Men eating white pussy. Can't they leave us something?
Next thing you know they will be cleaning up after themselves as well.

will

willsrvu said:
The only problem I see, as a white male, is the increase in Black Men eating white pussy. Can't they leave us something?
Next thing you know they will be cleaning up after themselves as well.

will

Eeehhh . . . we might lick white clitties and munch out white girl booty holes . . . but you don't have to worry about no niggas pullin' clean up duty! Ahma tell ya that right now partner. And you can bet your life savings on that!

I saw some niggas doin' some shit in Barbie Cummings vids I wouldn't do though. After the first black jizzes in her, she likes for black number two to step right up and dunk his dong up in her and nut too . . . and them niggas be doin' that shit!

They do it and the first black's jism be sloppin' all out the white girl's pussy and runnin' down black number 2's leg and shit! Eeeewww, Eeeewww, EEEWWWW!!! I'd be like, "Now looka here black. If we both gotta nut in this white bitch in this scene, can I please, please, PLEASE go first?!" LMFAO ;D!

That's some foul shit! Of course, I know some brothas who think eatin' out a white girl's assssshoooole is nasty too . . . takes all types to make the world go around I guess.

Tongue in Cheeks :p (_*_),
TND

I think willsrvu makes a good point; I don't care if he walks in an a black is balls deep in your asshole, I don't think it's cheating. If it was a white guy even just kissing you, that would be cheating, but blacks fucking you or having sex in any way at all, ain't cheating. It's just you meeting your natural needs and desires...

I think this is correct: Link Removed

BTW: If you having sex with a black guy you only doing your duty :p

She ought to be the white boys' candidate for president.

billyboy said:

billyboy said:

No, that's not cheating . . . that's enablement.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back