Jack of Spades for Black Kings!

Middle-aged white male Jack of Spades looking for Black Kings that need to be sexually satisfied. I love to suck beautiful black cocks and always swallow your hot loads! Tight white ass is available for breeding and deep hard fucking! I do travel and will for the right King!
Hey man, fucking sexy ad. I'm a 18 year old white sexy college jock wrestler with a big meaty 10 inch cut Xtra thick dick. My sexy white jock buds dig blowing me and my hot huge dicked black jock buds regularly use all our throats and sexy pink fuckholes. My sexy jock brother is a junior in high school and stayed a week with me in my college dorm. One morning I left my room for early classes and around 1pm I got a text from my two hot black buds that I was fucking incredible choking and deep throating one while banged deep and hard up my ass while they gagged my mouth and hooded me while covering me with a sheet. Then saying they want to black own my sexy high school brother and his jock buddies soon.
I went into my room and saw my brothers hands cuffed to my rought iron head board with ankles tied to metal foot board with legs spread wide! On his ass was a 13 and 13 meaning how many loads and how many dicks followed by AB, all black!
Turns out after my two black buds fucked my brother, thinking it was me, several other black jocks on my floor saw them leave my room and one after another came to dick me. I pulled off the sheet And couldn't stop looking at my brothers bright red and pink totally gaped fuckhole with the words Bbc loving white jock-load it now! I got instantly hard and shoved my big brother dick deep inside feeling all the cum on my dick and seeing it pour out as I fucked him.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back