Kim Kardashian - Pregnant

Three more.

Attachments

• 638fb96f-092c-4b62-89a2-406c9e8c78ed_Pregnant-Kim-Kardashian-Interview-DuJour-Magazine[1].jpg
    638fb96f-092c-4b62-89a2-406c9e8c78ed_Pregnant-Kim-Kardashian-Interview-DuJour-Magazine[1].jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 4204_3335881e06d4d23091389226225e17c7_orig[1].jpg
    4204_3335881e06d4d23091389226225e17c7_orig[1].jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 4207_d7b76edf790923bf7177f7ebba5978df_orig[1].jpg
    4207_d7b76edf790923bf7177f7ebba5978df_orig[1].jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 78
ToSavour said:
Wow, from the UK news

Link Removed

GOT DAYUM that's one BIG black bastard :eek:!!! Gonna end up playin' nose tackle for the Chicago Bears . . . boy OR girl ;D

Attachments

• article-2282594-18302E34000005DC-253_634x880.jpg
    article-2282594-18302E34000005DC-253_634x880.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 81
  • article-2282354-182F09B6000005DC-589_306x729.jpg
    article-2282354-182F09B6000005DC-589_306x729.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 61
  • article-0-182F8A9E000005DC-638_634x934.jpg
    article-0-182F8A9E000005DC-638_634x934.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 70
TND, the junk in the trunk is gonna be gettin bigger. Maybe after she has Kenye's baby he can train her to be his puta.

IT'S A GIRL!
Too bad . . . girls are better off being white and pretty . . . then they have the world at their feet.

Link Removed

What the????????? You gonna throw her to the curb? You have been singing her praises until the baby bump pops out and her behind gets a lot more back. You wouldn't take Kenye's throwaway? You might get on TV

ThickNiggaDick said:
IT'S A GIRL!
Too bad . . . girls are better off being white and pretty . . . then they have the world at their feet.

.... unlike Beyonce, Alisha Keys, Halle Berry, Oprah, Kerry Washington, ....

nocompetition2bm said:
It's amazing what black sperm will do to a gorgeous white bae's body.

Could be the end of Kim's ... umm ... "career", if she can't get her body back in shape since it's the only talent she has.

willsrvu said:
ThickNiggaDick said:
IT'S A GIRL!

I'm talking about where they stand generally on the sexual desirability food chain smart ass. And certainly not about what they may have accomplished in their professional lives. And yes, sure some of those women you mentioned are considered to be extremely attractive by many (including me), but not a single one of them tops the charts as the number one sex vixen in the world.

That title pretty much always goes to a pretty white bitch, ten of which I could name for every name of a token black bitch beauty you provide. Now, few people dead or alive or yet to be born will ever accomplish the things that Oprah has professionally . . . but she's hardly the one somebody normal thinks about when they fantasize about who they want to stick their dick in the most! It's a sex site . . . so we're talking about sex here . . . sex!!.

And when it comes to sexual desirablity . . . more white women than any other race of woman have the world at their little feet worshipping them . . . lusting for them and/or kissing their pale white asses tryin' to get with them. Oh sure, you have a few token breakthrough niggas and spics here and there . . . even a chink or a Hebrew every now and then . . . but the cracker bitches dominate. And everybody knows it.

Except you maybe :-[? If you think Oprah belongs on a sexual desirability list (the site is about sex!), get your head (and eyes) examined! I would also note that two of those you mentioned (Alicia Keys and Halle Berry), the two who would probably be considered by the majority to be the most attractive from among those on your list, both have white parentage, which contributes substantially to their appearance ;) I can't stand a smart ass white motherfucker like you . . . always trying to "correct" somebody. Step off :mad:!!!

ThickNiggaDick said:
willsrvu said:
ThickNiggaDick said:
IT'S A GIRL!

I'm talking about where they stand generally on the sexual desirability food chain smart ass. And certainly not about what they may have accomplished in their professional lives. And yes, sure some of those women you mentioned are considered to be extremely attractive by many (including me), but not a single one of them tops the charts as the number one sex vixen in the world.

That title pretty much always goes to a pretty white bitch, ten of which I could name for every name of a token black bitch beauty you provide. Now, few people dead or alive or yet to be born will ever accomplish the things that Oprah has professionally . . . but she's hardly the one somebody normal thinks about when they fantasize about who they want to stick their dick in the most! It's a sex site . . . so we're talking about sex here . . . sex!!.

And when it comes to sexual desirablity . . . more white women than any other race of woman have the world at their little feet worshipping them . . . lusting for them and/or kissing their pale white asses tryin' to get with them. Oh sure, you have a few token breakthrough niggas and spics here and there . . . even a chink or a Hebrew every now and then . . . but the cracker bitches dominate. And everybody knows it.

Except you maybe :-[? If you think Oprah belongs on a sexual desirability list (the site is about sex!), get your head (and eyes) examined! I would also note that two of those you mentioned (Alicia Keys and Halle Berry), the two who would probably be considered by the majority to be the most attractive from among those on your list, both have white parentage, which contributes substantially to their appearance ;) I can't stand a smart ass white motherfucker like you . . . always trying to "correct" somebody. Step off :mad:!!!

Preach TND!! I love you!!

ThickNiggaDick said:
willsrvu said:
ThickNiggaDick said:
IT'S A GIRL!

Odd that what you are talking about and what you actually said aren't exactly the same. I suppose it's our responsibility to be able to read your mind.
Also odd that Beyonce has been topping virtually every "most desirable, most beautiful, sexiest, etc lists put out by both mainstream magazines as well as men's publications. Oh wait, I forgot, she's part white so that doesn't count.

ThickNiggaDick said:

A lot of things other than sex get discussed here, so when you make a statement that could be taken in various manner, try to be a bit more specific.

ThickNiggaDick said:

Now you know what everyone in the world thinks and knows. I doubt you will get that same sentiment in every area of the world.

ThickNiggaDick said:

Didn't say that Oprah belonged on a list of sexually desired, I responded to your statement which didn't specify any such requirement.

Also, I was not correcting you, I was disagreeing with you, which is part of conversation. When you make a statement, you should be expecting that not everyone is going to agree with it.
If you are too immature to handle that, don't post foolish statements.

Well, well, well . . . look who's having another bad day today . . . "Will Serve You" . . . just another homo here who wants to suck some black dick . . . maybe take it in the ass? And in case you haven't noticed, the whole fuckin' site is full of "foolish statements". It sort of starts with the name of the place . . . don't you think? It just goes with the territory! Why so serious??? It's a part of the foundation fool!

Look "Willy", nobody gives a rat's ass what you think or who or what you agree or disagree with. So stop polluting other people's threads with your smart ass bullshit. This thread is about being black pregnant. Specifically Kim Kardashian being black pregnant. Either get with the thread, or just stay the fuck out of it and let those who want to engage in this "foolishness" do so of their own free will. It's only one of innumerable foolishly-themed threads on the site featuring copious foolish statements. So go fuck with somebody else.

You seem to have it out for Kim Kardashian too. Pissed she's goin' for all them niggas and not you? Actually, you're probably mad because you want them niggas to be fuckin' you! You wanna serve! Awwww . . . I understand. If only you could have a black baby :-[! Then maybe them niggas would do you how you want. Well, there's always the possibility of an asshole baby :)! Consult your obstetrician. Keep hope alive! And you wanna serve? Then go lick Beyonce's black ass if you love her so much . . . and I hope Jay-Z beats your trifling ass down afterwards too! But now that I think about it, it's the ass whuppin' that would prolly make you nut! Well, make it all worth it dawg . . . lick it good :p (_*_)!!!

Now go ahead . . . have the last word if you want . . . you pussy!

ThickNiggaDick said:
Well, well, well . . . look who's having another bad day today . . . "Will Serve You" . . . just another homo here who wants to suck some black dick . . . maybe take it in the ass? And in case you haven't noticed, the whole fuckin' site is full of "foolish statements". It sort of starts with the name of the place . . . don't you think? It just goes with the territory! Why so serious??? It's a part of the foundation fool!

Not a bad day at all, pretty good actually.
Mmm, black dick! Yummy!
Oh and as far as foolish statements, I've read many of your posts, which is one reason why I don't take anything here seriously. ;D

ThickNiggaDick said:
Look "Willy", nobody gives a rat's ass what you think or who or what you agree or disagree with. So stop polluting other people's threads with your smart ass bullshit. This thread is about being black pregnant. Specifically Kim Kardashian being black pregnant. Either get with the thread, or just stay the fuck out of it and let those who want to engage in this "foolishness" do so of their own free will. It's only one of innumerable foolishly-themed threads on the site featuring copious foolish statements. So go fuck with somebody else.

Oh, but Thick Skull, you do give a rat's ass about it, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten your panties in such a bunch over it.
If the thread is about whites being black pregnant, then why do you wish to deny the very products of black/white coupling their just due? If knocking up white women so they can have beige babies is such a great achievement for a black man to strive for, then why not celebrate the female offspring of such unions?
You seem to imply that it's OK to produce mixed race male children, but female offspring should be 100% white. Are you afraid there might be a shortage of white pussy to impregnate?

Don't worry so much. Read some of the other foolish topics on here and you will learn that it can't happen, you'll be stuck with us whitey's at least for the duration of your lifetime.

ThickNiggaDick said:
You seem to have it out for Kim Kardashian too. Pissed she's goin' for all them niggas and not you? Actually, you're probably mad because you want them niggas to be fuckin' you! You wanna serve! Awwww . . . I understand. If only you could have a black baby :-[! Then maybe them niggas would do you how you want. Well, there's always the possibility of an asshole baby :)! Consult your obstetrician. Keep hope alive! And you wanna serve? Then go lick Beyonce's black ass if you love her so much . . . and I hope Jay-Z beats your trifling ass down afterwards too! But now that I think about it, it's the ass whuppin' that would prolly make you nut! Well, make it all worth it dawg . . . lick it good :p (_*_)!!!

I don't have anything against Kim. I just don't understand the fascination people have for her. She is a good looking piece of ass, but like you yourself said, there are at least ten for every black woman.
No, I wouldn't want to have a kid even if I could, they are way too much bother. Besides, I'm not into ass fucking, I'm just your basic cocksucker, although I do love eating pussy, so maybe I will offer my services to Beyonce and JayZ. I could do them both, I'm sure she tastes great, especially filled with Z's jizz. Yummy! :p
Licking her cunt would definitely be worth an ass whuppin' compared to Kim's :)

ThickNiggaDick said:
Now go ahead . . . have the last word if you want . . . you pussy!

Thank you for such a generous offer. :D I think I will ... word.

Oprah!!?? Desirable!? TND you gotta be kidding me. She has "WIDE LOAD" tattooed on her behind. She beeps when she backs up.

mrscondo said:
Oprah!!?? Desirable!? TND you gotta be kidding me. She has "WIDE LOAD" tattooed on her behind. She beeps when she backs up.

Uuhhhh . . . it would help if you would actually read (and comprehend) what was written before you decide to comment on it ::) Let's just allow Submission52's thread to get back to the subject he created it for.

black SEED
That black-seed infused belly is blowing up HUGE and HEAVY more and more each and every day! And look at them milk-laden titties :eek:!!!

Attachments

• o-KIM-KARDASHIAN-DRESS-570.jpg
    o-KIM-KARDASHIAN-DRESS-570.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 111
  • o-KIMPEPLUMPANTS-570.jpg
    o-KIMPEPLUMPANTS-570.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 82
  • o-KIMRUCHED-570.jpg
    o-KIMRUCHED-570.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 102

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement