Ladies!!! How big is Too Big?????

Thanks, Tonya. You'd be the perfect IR agony aunt. Your views and advice, in whatever form given, are always welcome.

tonyafox said:
Love to some day Zagg, but these days I spend most of my spare time getting my needs filled ::)
In saying that, I always take the time to reply to anyone that emails me . . . .

So then would my 9 incher be too big for anal......? I have to admit my opprotunities for anal are few and far in between. I would guess that it is due to my size. I guess all the short dick guys get all the anal sex they want .... :-\

Nah dude, it's the thin dicked dudes that get all the anal. I've been turned down for anal a lot, but that's cause I'm over 6" around so most girls are worried about way to much pain getting that stretched out.

sonasty said:
So then would my 9 incher be too big for anal......? I have to admit my opprotunities for anal are few and far in between. I would guess that it is due to my size. I guess all the short dick guys get all the anal sex they want .... :-\

The 9 would be long, but no problem. It's the thickness. The one time I had one that long, it took a while as about 6-7 inches in, seemed to hit a wall. But we wiggled, etc, and got it out of the way. I assume bowel was curved, but you would have to ask a doctor.

I hear a lot of girls here saying they are too intimidated to take BBC anally. I've easily had at least a couple hundred black dicks in my white boypussy, many of them being 9+. Since I don't have the luxury of having two holes down there to choose from, I have to let them all have my 1 hole. Most guys have always commented about how tight my hole is and that I have one of the tightest they have taken, but that doesn't limit me to size at all. I have NEVER told a black man he was too big to take me anally. There are a few that were so big I considered it, but I completely submitted to them anyway and quite honestly those were some of the most incredible experiences I've had.

As said a lot of it is mental, you really have to will yourself to relax otherwise it will hurt at first. You also need a generous amount of lube and with really thick ones it is important for you to be able to control the pace of taking it in for the first few minutes....after that you'll naturally relax even more and you'll be begging them to fuck you harder. There is one guy I give my holes up to anytime he wants them that is literally as thick as a beer can and over 10" in length. It is truly a monster! But I am still able to always take him completely by following the rules above and beg him to use me again anytime I see him online.

scott

Great topic. While I'm larger than the average white guy at 7.5" long and a 2.25" diameter I still have to start slow with my girlfriend. I have to wait until she's had an orgas or two before I really start pounding. I'm trying to get her to start doing kegel exersizes, especially since we've started playing with larger dildos and with a little patience I can get four fingers into her.

tonyafox said:
Hey Shy_Wife, glad to be of help.
I actually wrote a white girl's guide to going Black some time ago and posted it here, should be around somewhere.
Let me know if you need me to mail it to you.
As for husbands learning to live with their reduced role, most guys already know deep down that their time is up and most are still in denial.

Sonasty gets it with his post, but he's not entirely correct when he says most women like the pain/sensation of being stretched.
The truth is all women yearn for that feeling, it's in our genes.
It's only the initial fear of the unknown that puts women off, something which is not helped by tons of pics on the net of women apparently in pain when getting fucked by a big Black one.
If you bois really want to see your girls to go Black, try showing them the more artistic, romantic IR kissing photos first.

And this is why all the white boys on here love Tonya. We just wish you were single and looking for a cuck. :p

I have too say seeing a black man naked with a big thick penis is the biggest turn on pre sex tho I wouldn't like it anal I can almost get off just sucking the guy I'm currently seeing.. thickness feels the best over length ... Anything over 8 inches is only good for visual arousal I think bigger is better purely for a masculine alpha male look :) my opinion..

Mighta agreed with you 5-6 years ago but been with few10+ & thick. Feel much better inside. ;)
smallsjennifer said:
I have too say seeing a black man naked with a big thick penis is the biggest turn on pre sex tho I wouldn't like it anal I can almost get off just sucking the guy I'm currently seeing.. thickness feels the best over length ... Anything over 8 inches is only good for visual arousal I think bigger is better purely for a masculine alpha male look :) my opinion..

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back