Lene new here!

danishslave4blackcock

Black cock only!
Hi i was told this place was up again and joined.

I'm a 55 year old divorced Danish white woman, who gave up my life and husband in Denmark.
Reason for that - to live as a full time sex-slave for my Black Master Ron, best thing I ever have done. :) :) :)

Love to all of you
Lene F

Lene, how wonderful! Congratulations on totally committing to serving a Superior Black Master....deb

Ramzez69 said:
Must say very slick strategic move.... Check Mate!!!!

Best move I ever have done :)

But I was so nice I pushed a new woman into the arms of my ex before I left him, and I gave her a good introduction to black men so ex have his own private live-show still about half of them white men and half black men.

Love from Lene

Sensible, and admirable. I am sure you are much better off with a real man. :D

Does your ex know you are now a superior black man's 24/7 slave?

LoveInterracialSluts said:

Yes I know I much better of with my superior Master Ron, he gives me sexual pleasures my husband only could dream about. :)

Yes he sure know I'm Ron's 24/7 slave, right now I'm in Denmark helping my ex's new wife Anna after her giving birth to her black baby, and before you ask, yes Ron have impregnated her too, and participated in the gangbang that put the last black baby into Anna's womb, but who is the father of that nobody know ;D

Anna loves to have sex with black men too and I know my Master have his eyes on her too :eek:

So yes my EX sure does know :eek:

Love Lene

danishslave4blackcock said:
LoveInterracialSluts said:

Yes I know I much better of with my superior Master Ron, he gives me sexual pleasures my husband only could dream about. :)

Yes he sure know I'm Ron's 24/7 slave, right now I'm in Denmark helping my ex's new wife Anna after her giving birth to her black baby, and before you ask, yes Ron have impregnated her too, and participated in the gangbang that put the last black baby into Anna's womb, but who is the father of that nobody know ;D

Anna loves to have sex with black men too and I know my Master have his eyes on her too :eek:

So yes my EX sure does know :eek:

Love Lene

Fabulous! You are an exquisite role model! ;D

Welcome, Lene. It sounds as if you've made a choice that a lot of white women dream about making.

Zagg said:
Welcome, Lene. It sounds as if you've made a choice that a lot of white women dream about making.

Thanks Zagg!

Yes I have made a fine choice, but I must admit I was 5 years to take the final step after the first time my Master fucked me out of my mind.

I had been giving my ex a promise that I never would leave him if I could have other men, that was a handicap as I took a promise pretty serious, luckily I gave birth to a black kid and one of the nurses found it a bit odd when I had this loving white husband, that my baby was black, she told me if her husband was like mine she would never cheat on him or leave him, she wish he was hers instead of the cheating white husband she had.
I told her she could have mine if she wanted, she was sure I joked about it, but to make a long story short, she is now married to my ex- and her self having black cock (I taught her well ;) ) So I had my divorce and left Denmark in 2007 and have never regretted it.
Anna & Jorgen seems pretty happy too, so all ended pretty good. :)

Great story! Everybody lived happily ever after. And we sure know about Anna here.

Zagg said:

Thanks Zagg!

Yes I have made a fine choice, but I must admit I was 5 years to take the final step after the first time my Master fucked me out of my mind.

I had been giving my ex a promise that I never would leave him if I could have other men, that was a handicap as I took a promise pretty serious, luckily I gave birth to a black kid and one of the nurses found it a bit odd when I had this loving white husband, that my baby was black, she told me if her husband was like mine she would never cheat on him or leave him, she wish he was hers instead of the cheating white husband she had.
I told her she could have mine if she wanted, she was sure I joked about it, but to make a long story short, she is now married to my ex- and her self having black cock (I taught her well ;) ) So I had my divorce and left Denmark in 2007 and have never regretted it.
Anna & Jorgen seems pretty happy too, so all ended pretty good. :)

Hi i was told this place was up again and joined.hi...wish my gf would do that to me

I'm a 55 year old divorced Danish white woman, who gave up my life and husband in Denmark.
Reason for that - to live as a full time sex-slave for my Black Master Ron, best thing I ever have done. :) :) :)

Love to all of you
Lene F

Zagg said:
Great story! Everybody lived happily ever after. And we sure know about Anna here.

Thanks Zagg! I don't know if everybody lived happily ever after ;)

I know my EX isn't that happy if when my Master Ron is visiting Denmark and fuck Anna his new wife, I guess he is afraid she will leave him for Ron like I did.

I my self some times feel sad if the thought about Ron maybe one day will find me to old and dump me, but most of the time I just live for the moment ???

I guessed you know Anna as she was the one who told me that this place was on-line again :)

Living for the moment sure has some advantages. To a great extent, there's nothing else you can do. And whatever happens, I hope there's always black dick for you.

Zagg said:

Thanks Zagg! I don't know if everybody lived happily ever after ;)

I know my EX isn't that happy if when my Master Ron is visiting Denmark and fuck Anna his new wife, I guess he is afraid she will leave him for Ron like I did.

I my self some times feel sad if the thought about Ron maybe one day will find me to old and dump me, but most of the time I just live for the moment ???

I guessed you know Anna as she was the one who told me that this place was on-line again :)

Zagg said:
Living for the moment sure has some advantages. To a great extent, there's nothing else you can do. And whatever happens, I hope there's always black dick for you.

Thanks Zagg for wishing I always can get black cock. I know there is nothing I can do to change things and how they happens in my situation as a slave for BBC I have to accept his decisions even if he want to dump me or give me to another black Master. But the last option has one advantage for me, I still get black cock ;-)

Love from Lene

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back