Live-in Black Bull - Question for All

And do you want to? For me, being a voyeur, watching would be the ultimate pleasure; actually being in the room would be best, but real-time video would do. But I can see that some guys would find watching "their" woman in the act with another man would be excruciatingly painful. Of course, some people find great pleasure in pain.

mickle said:
Zagg,
She would never allow me to be present Physically in the same room, but If I am in my room in the basement, when she entertains one of her B/Fs, The video monitor is constantly on, (36" flat screen fixed at the bottom of my bed with no controls accessible by me ) so whilst I may not be in the room I am f...d to witness every intimate act, whether I want to or not.

Zagg,
I do not think its just watching that is excruciatingly painful, it is more that she gives herself so freely to her lovers, being available to accept whatever they want to do to her, enjoying herself with them, something she has never done with me and watching her emotional relationship with them. Hearing her telling her long term B/Fs how much she loves them and needs them and afterwards the post sexual discussions on her new clothes, hairstyles. the type of discussion a wife has with a husband, her completely natural discussions on my inabilities as though I was a dog.

Do you think that she consciously wants to humiliate you, or does she just say and do whatever she wants without even thinking about how it might affect you? Does she talk about your sexual inadequacies to you, or just to her black lovers?

mickle said:
Zagg,
I do not think its just watching that is excruciatingly painful, it is more that she gives herself so freely to her lovers, being available to accept whatever they want to do to her, enjoying herself with them, something she has never done with me and watching her emotional relationship with them. Hearing her telling her long term B/Fs how much she loves them and needs them and afterwards the post sexual discussions on her new clothes, hairstyles. the type of discussion a wife has with a husband, her completely natural discussions on my inabilities as though I was a dog.

Zagg,
Happy Christmas!
It think that she does want to humiliate me, constantly for not being the man that she needs.
But when she talks with her lovers about my inadequacies, I think it is just normal talk between her lovers. I think that I am in no part of her spectrum at that time. She may make comments directly to me about my inadequacies, but normally it is with her black lovers who quite rightly cannot understand why she married a inadequate person like me.

Thanks, Mickle. That's rather what I expected. That she forces you to watch videos of her with her black men surely indicates that she wants to punish you, it did sound as if the comments about your inadequacies were just ordinary conversation. You do point to the big question: why did she marry you in the first place.

mickle said:
Zagg,
Happy Christmas!
It think that she does want to humiliate me, constantly for not being the man that she needs.
But when she talks with her lovers about my inadequacies, I think it is just normal talk between her lovers. I think that I am in no part of her spectrum at that time. She may make comments directly to me about my inadequacies, but normally it is with her black lovers who quite rightly cannot understand why she married a inadequate person like me.

I am looking for a situation like this in ATLANTA. Any women or couples interested in having a live in bbc let me know.

Mickle,

Sorry it is so painful for you. But one man's hell is another's ideal situation ... I like some others on these posts are envious.

I hope you find some resolution in the situation that ends the pain ... best of luck because I don't know what the recommend.

V/R
Craig

mickle,

I wonder if your wife treats you this way because she truly understands your needs as well as her own.

You said "People say why do you stay with her constant mental abuse and humiliation. The answer is simple I am addicted to her treatment of me and crave the next insult."

Could something have transpired earlier on in your relationship that made her realize that you desired sexual humiliation or had a need to be cuckolded?
Perhaps she recognized this in you before you were married.

Do you submit to her in other ways such as housekeeping?
She may simply be taking advantage of feeding your fantasies to provide pleasure for herself.

will

Craig, Zagg, Will.
Does there have to be a solution or am my wife and I both living the solution ?.
Yes she obviously wants to constantly punish me for my inadequacies and to humiliate me, showing me how real men treat her! Yes she gets great satisfaction from her treatment of me, but she ensures that however she treats me she has always an unstoppable supply of lovers to satisfy her. She will ask me to get her a different toys or larger anal plugs , order some more "WW" underwear, Mini skirts etc. Not only am I denied the delights of her body but I am expected to buy the clothes to excite her lovers and to make her attractive to them and her casual pick ups. We have been married for more years than I care to remember, I know what to expect of her, occasionally I am surprised but normally she acts as she has always done, selfishly thinking of her self.
The situation whilst for me is very painful and humiliating. But I love seeing her constantly satisfied sexually and emotionally, for me that is my personal journey as her husband!

She had a disgusting reputation as a black slut locally since she was a pre teen, but when I met her ( through my sister) I knew I wanted her, I pursued her constantly,( today it would be called stalking), I watched going to the local park, watched her being used, watched a car pull up beside her and within a few minutes she would be in the back going of to who knows where. I used to hear black guys discussing her, telling each other what a slut she was etc. I eventually persuaded her to go out to supper with me. She told me then that she loved black guys and was not interested in me. I did not take no for an answer and have dated her before she met a lover, immediately after she had been with a lover. But I wanted her. Eventually two years later when she was 24 we married. and I have never looked back!

You find yourself in a situation and you make the best of it to suit yourself, I believe I have done that. Would I have wanted children with her of course, but I knew from day one where it was going.

Will I believe your comments are a synopsis of my life and the reason for being treated the way I am.

Thanks, Mickle, that really does explain a lot. You not only knew what you were getting into, you actively pursued it. Your situation would be considered paradise to a lot of the white boys here at NW. I wouldn't find it ideal, but I might very well exchange what I've got for it if I had the chance. She has you to support her while she disports herself with her black lovers and to take out her negative feelings about white men on. You get the humiliation that you crave and a ringside (video) seat for the interracial action. It might not be the solution, but it certainly is a solution. Well done.

mickle said:
Craig, Zagg, Will.
Does there have to be a solution or am my wife and I both living the solution ?.
Yes she obviously wants to constantly punish me for my inadequacies and to humiliate me, showing me how real men treat her! Yes she gets great satisfaction from her treatment of me, but she ensures that however she treats me she has always an unstoppable supply of lovers to satisfy her. She will ask me to get her a different toys or larger anal plugs , order some more "WW" underwear, Mini skirts etc. Not only am I denied the delights of her body but I am expected to buy the clothes to excite her lovers and to make her attractive to them and her casual pick ups. We have been married for more years than I care to remember, I know what to expect of her, occasionally I am surprised but normally she acts as she has always done, selfishly thinking of her self.
The situation whilst for me is very painful and humiliating. But I love seeing her constantly satisfied sexually and emotionally, for me that is my personal journey as her husband!

She had a disgusting reputation as a black slut locally since she was a pre teen, but when I met her ( through my sister) I knew I wanted her, I pursued her constantly,( today it would be called stalking), I watched going to the local park, watched her being used, watched a car pull up beside her and within a few minutes she would be in the back going of to who knows where. I used to hear black guys discussing her, telling each other what a slut she was etc. I eventually persuaded her to go out to supper with me. She told me then that she loved black guys and was not interested in me. I did not take no for an answer and have dated her before she met a lover, immediately after she had been with a lover. But I wanted her. Eventually two years later when she was 24 we married. and I have never looked back!

You find yourself in a situation and you make the best of it to suit yourself, I believe I have done that. Would I have wanted children with her of course, but I knew from day one where it was going.

Will I believe your comments are a synopsis of my life and the reason for being treated the way I am.

mickle,

Congratulations on recognizing what you desired and needed and going for it. Most men would have just stayed home jerking off to their fantasies instead of making them come true.

will

Hi mick, thanks for the detailed responses. How do you handle being the 'father' of interracial kids? Must be humiliating in public, and also apart from your sister how does the family deal with it?

My wife and I have talked about it often. Years ago, before she was into bbc, she was fucking a white guy for about 4 yrs. He's spend a night at our house a cpl times a month if not almost weekly. We were ready to ask him to move in when he got a girlfriend. Now that she's gone Black and has a bbc Daddy, we've brought the subject up again and have talked about at least giving him a key to our house so he can come and go as he wants, using my wife as his own, anytime he wants. We're still contemplating it.

mywife4blkncolorado said:
My wife and I have talked about it often. Years ago, before she was into bbc, she was fucking a white guy for about 4 yrs. He's spend a night at our house a cpl times a month if not almost weekly. We were ready to ask him to move in when he got a girlfriend. Now that she's gone Black and has a bbc Daddy, we've brought the subject up again and have talked about at least giving him a key to our house so he can come and go as he wants, using my wife as his own, anytime he wants. We're still contemplating it.

I think it's a big step in the right direction. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

whitewimp1960 said:
submission52 said:
Question for cuckold couples and black bulls:

I'm curious if any cuckold couples on here have ever had a black bull move in with them for any amount of time.
If so, did the black bull just have sex with the wife? Did he take control of the entire home? Did he breed the wife?
Any details are appreciated.

Love to have a quality stud move in for a period.

Any white couples in here seeking a black bull to move in with them?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back