Long story I've bee working on a couple of weeks... Part 1

fukimi

Jenni and I had been out drinking and for me a little too much! Jenni says “Hey, we’re in the neighborhood, why don’t we stop and see (you)!” I should have known she always plays these jokes on me. And sometimes it’s a little scary! You see, Jenni and you had a discussion about my secret bondage dark side. I sometimes let Jenni tie me up and lightly torture me!

We arrive at your place and I knock on the door. “Come on in!” I hear in the other side. I quickly open the door and stride in. You are behind the door and I don’t see you. Jenni quickly slams the door. I feel someone come up behind me and put a cloth over my mouth. “Oh shit… chloroform” I’m thinking! “Now what am I going to do?” I struggle but you are so much stronger than I am! The last thing I remember is Jenni laughing hysterically!

When I come to, the first thing I notice is something in my mouth covered with duct tape, my hands tied behind my back and something buzzing my clit. Using my tongue I figure out that it’s my panties. (Later I find out her sopping wet panties are in my mouth also, held in place with duct tape!) You are fucking Jenni doggy style, like a mad man. Jenni notices me awake “Hey, the slut is awake! Let’s have some fun with her!” You keep fucking away at him with your phone pole sized cock. Jenni is switching between moaning and laughing. Now with this sight I notice the buzzing in my crotch (Jenni had earlier happily shoved a vibrator up my cunt, and then tied my legs together to hold it in place.) I was noticing the vibrations in my cunt were bringing me close to an orgasm. Watching the both of you fucking like two wild animals was adding to the heat in my crotch. Just then you drive your cock deep into Jenni’s cunt, and unload a glob of hot semen. Jenni starts to convulse like a woman possessed. That sends me over the edge! I keep cumming and cumming due to the vibrator lodged in my pussy. Jenni reaches over and pulls the tape off my mouth, pulling the panties with it. She then straddles my face and lowers her pussy, clear full of your cum, and empties its contents in to my mouth. “Eat that, whore!” She starts grinding her pussy on my face and cums again, unloading the rest of your sperm and her cum juices, into my mouth. The vibrator lodged in my cunt has lost its pleasure and is starting to be painful to my sensitive cunt! She get’s up off my face and in my confused state of mind, I didn’t see her pick up the big red ball gag and shove it in my mouth. It was so big it almost hurts my jaw. Then she quickly buckles it in place! I bet I’ a sight! My face is a glazed mess, a big red ball gag in my mouth making my cheeks hollow out, My hands tied behind my back in a reverse prayer (my hands up between my shoulder blades) making my boobs stick straight out, my legs tied with belts at my thighs (just below the tops of my black thigh high stockings) to hold the vibrator in, and at the knees and ankles. Jenni was even thoughtful enough to leave my strappy platform shoes on. To add to this sight, there was me, squirming from the slight irritation of the vibrator. “Let’s watch the cunt squirm for a little while!” she says as she goes to get drinks for you and her. After what seems like an eternity Jenni says in a raspy voice ”It looks like the cunt is uncomfortable, let’s see if we can make her more comfortable.” She says with one of her familiar sneers. “Oh shit,” I’m thinking, “This could get ugly”, drawing on my past experiences with her. My cunt is starting to warm up a bit. Then she goes into the other room and returns with a bag, reaches in and slowly pulls out a length of rope. At the other end is a neatly tied NOOSE! “OH FUCK” I scream in my head as I try helplessly to get free from my bindings. I’ve been down this road before! I had always read in books that being strangled intensified your orgasms… and Jenni had proved this many times on me! But it’s really scary and is very uncomfortable getting to that point!

You help Jenni by holding me still, as she places the noose around my neck, and snug’s it just tight enough that I know it’s there. “Stand her up” Jenni tells you. You physically pick me up off the bed and stand me upright. I have a hard time standing in my heels with my ankles tied together. And then there’s that damn vibrator still buzzing away in my cunt! (That thing is getting to be a pain in the ass, or should I say pain in the cunt! Are they ever going to pull it out?!) Jenni brings over a chair and takes the rope in her hand. She steps up on the chair and that’s when I notice for the first time the eye bolt sticking out of the ceiling! “I hope these fuckers know what they are doing!” I think to myself. She runs the end of the rope through the eye and steps down, holding both ends of the rope, adjusting it “just so”. You are still steadying me when she reaches up and starts pulling on the rope! She starts to giggle a little, and then as the rope tightens she takes a couple of wraps around her hand. “This is going to hurt!” I think to myself as she checks the adjustment around my neck. Then she uses her weight to slowly pull on the rope. She and I are about the same weight so she has to reach up a little higher on the rope. I feel the noose starting to tighten around my neck! I start thrashing around! You step back to admire Jenni’s handiwork! Red ball gag, cheeks hollowed out, my long dark brown hair hanging around the noose and rope, my pointy tits poking straight out, nipples so hard from the excitement and fear, that they could cut glass, hands up between my back with my elbows tied together, My legs tied together at the thighs knees and ankles, and my thigh highs going down to my strappy platform shoes! And the sight of me struggling to balance on my bound ankles and platforms with the noose around my neck! “Doesn’t our cunt look pretty?” she says sarcastically. With that she uses all of her weight to pull on the rope, raising my feet off the chair. Jenni had used rope play around my neck before but never like this! My feet are kicking around violently; I try to scream through the gag but can’t get a breath. I see you standing there with your phone pole in your hand slightly stroking it and smiling! “Cunt, I’m doing this so you will understand what your purpose in life is, and that is to amuse us!” She says looking into my eyes. Oh yes, the vibrator is still humming away in my cunt and my cunt is on fire! She slowly lets me back down where I’m standing on my tip toes, balancing with the noose that is slightly tighter around my neck! I can feel some of the pressure from the blood trapped in my head released. She takes the loose end of the rope and ties it to the footboard of the bed, just so I know who is in control. “Who does this whore bag belong to?” as she stairs into my eyes. I think our relationship has just gone to a new level. Then she walks over to you, grabs your rock hard cock and starts playing “dueling tongues” with you!

Back into the bag she goes. “What next” I was thinking as she pulls a chain thingy out of the bag. “Oh my god” I thought as she produced what looked like nipple clamps! She had used clamps on me before, the real dainty ones that come off if you pulled a little. These were different! I had seen them before on the net! These were the type that clamped really good… and the harder you pull on the chain, the more they squeezed your nipple! These were different still, there were three clamps arranged on the chain! She comes over to me, twists my diamond hard nipple, and attaches the clamp. “OOUUUCCHH” I try to scream into the gag. And then the same with the other one. “MmMoom” I cry into the gag. “What, I can’t hear you, Cunt! You need to speak more clearly!” with that she gives the chains a solid pull down. “Oooo mmm” is all she hears. Jenni walks over to the footboard and loosens the rope to where there is a little slack. You help me steady myself with a strong hand on my arm and the other hand is gently playing with my boob. The fire runs from my belly straight to my clamped tits. I start to shudder and have a small orgasm. “Cunt” she says to me, pulling on the chain ”Did I say you could come?” “You are here for our pleasure, not yours! If you cum again we will leave you here like this by yourself!” Taking a hold of the third clamp she pulls me to where I’m bent just a little and attaches it to my clit. “OOOUUUCCHH” I scream into the gag again. Then she gives the chain a little tug. Lightening shoots from my nipples to my clit then back again. Then she goes over and unties the rope, takes up the slack, then pulls it to where I’m standing upright. “Fuck that hurts” I think to myself as the chain pulls from my tits down and my clit up. And that damn vibrator is still stuck up my cunt, humming away! All the while you are watching and steadying me and feeling my boobs and ass.

Jenni reaches under the bed and comes up with a leg spreading bar. “Can this get any worse?” I think to myself. She starts to undo the belts that hold my thigh high covered legs together. “Wow” “The relief on my legs” I’m thinking although the chain holding my nipples and clit is still tight. You help her attach one end of the bar and she steadies me playing with my boobs while you attach the other. With my legs spread, it makes the noose a little tighter and the pressure on the chains pull harder at my clit and tits. Finally the buzzing vibrator slides out of my aching hole with a plop. Only to be replaced by one of your fingers. I can hardly feel it. You say “Damn, you really loosened this cunt up!” “Hope she’s not ruined.” Jenni says “Let me see,” as she sticks 2 fingers in, then three. “Nope, I’ve had her stretched out more than this before.” she quips. “But has she ever had a vibrator up her cunt for two hours?” you ask. Jenni laughs and says “has it been in that long?” They talk like I’m not even there. “OK (you), it’s your turn. I’m going to watch.” Jenni barks out, “And remember whore, if you cum, we’re going to leave you here by yourself.”

Jenni tells you that you can do anything except fuck my pussy. The last time was to close to me getting knocked up! You use all of your Sex skills to work me over, getting me so hot that several times I almost cum. But I manage to maintain control. After a while I see you lube up your phone pole. “No, not in the ass again!” I’m thinking. I look at Jenni with pleading eyes and shake my head furysly back and forth. She just looks at me with a smile, as she has one hand on her pussy and the other on her boobs, and shakes her head up and down. I had been constipated so while Jenni and I were messing around earlier she had given me an enema. “Don’t worry, I cleaned her out before we came over” Jenni says. I wondered why she kept insisting on it before we left!

You walk over to me and put the business end of the lube tube up to my puckered bung hole and give a big squeeze. It feels like I’ve got the runs as I feel it coating my bowels. First one finger, then I relax a little, and then you pull out and insert two. I wince a little and fall forward. The noose tightens a little around my neck. Note to self: don’t do that again! Push back so I don’t hang myself! As I try to regain balance on my platforms the clamps feel like they’re going to pull my nipples and clit off. You pull your fingers out and step up behind me and spread my butt cheeks. I feel your manhood press against my pink rose bud. “Relax and it won’t hurt as much.” you whisper in my ear. You push a little more and my reflex is to try to get away. I fall into the noose again. Choking and strangling I work my way back up to balance myself. Once again you push to try to get it started in. This time remembering the noose and pushing back. “OH FUCK!” I scream into the gag. Your purple helmet has disappeared into my ass hole. I start moving my ass around to try to get it out. That only serves to help you go deeper. You push again and I start to fall into the noose again. I push back again. “Is he driving a semi truck up my ass?” Not wanting the noose treatment again I keep pushing my turd hole back onto your cock. I feel your hips up against my butt cheeks. I’m crying a little and my mascara is running. “I need to make him cum fast so he doesn’t tear up my ass hole!” I say to my self. “Look at this slut,” as I continue it pull off a little and then impale myself on your hot cock. Jenni says “we trained her well.” as she comes up behind you and starts massaging your balls. “We want to give her a big load so our little cunt knows she’s been fucked!” You start fucking me harder as I fuck you back. The familiar flickering starts in my pussy, but I am able to hold them back. Jenni walks around in front of me and starts sucking my tits and fingering my slit. I’m working back and forth trying to get you off as fast as I can. My ass hole is on fire, but not from pleasure. Jenni gets down on her knees and looks up at me. “Remember Cunt, if you cum you stay here by your self, while (you) and I go out for diner… and a movie.” I’ve got to maintain control! Just then she starts lapping at my pussy. “She knows I can’t last with her doing that” I tell myself. Now I’m reaching my pussy out to touch her tongue, and then impaling myself on your cock. I’m crying at the pain and moaning at the pleasure, really not knowing which is which. Jenni reaches between my legs and starts rubbing your balls which makes you go faster and harder. Now you have a hold of my elbows, almost raising me off my feet, on the upstroke. And Jenni licks my cunt on the down stroke. Jenni starts fingering my cunt. I start to gyrate and spasm. I can’t hold it back anymore. “OH SHIT’ “I’m going to cum!” goes through my head! Then the waves start hitting me. My pussy is contracting and relaxing around Jenni’s fingers. My bunghole is contracting on your cock, causing more pain/pleasure. My gyrating around is causing my tits to pull on my clit. My mind explodes as you shoot about a gallon of cum up my shit hole.

We all come back to earth and Jenni gently but firmly slaps my face. “I told you what would happen if you came, Cunt!” She goes over to the bag, pulls out a blindfold and gets the wand vibrator out. She proceeds to tie it to my belly so that the head of the vibrator is touching the clamp on my clit… then she turns it on. I can feel the vibrations on my clit and my nipples. You and Jenni get dressed. I can’t see a thing. She comes over and shoves two fingers up my cunt, and rubs them under my nose. So here is the picture: my hair is stringy and wet from sweating, big red ball gag in my mouth, my face still has yours and Jenni’s cum dried on it, my own pussy juice smeared under my nose so I can smell it and get more turned on, a rope hanging from the ceiling with a noose around my neck, my hands tied between my shoulder blades and elbows tied together, clamps on my nipples and clit clamp- chained together and pulling on each other, a wand vibrator on my clit clamp buzzing my clit and nipples, spreader bar attached to my ankles, your cum leaking out of my ass, thigh highs and platform shoes, and a blindfold so I can’t see anything. Can I be anymore humiliated? Yes I can! You and Jenni both kiss me on the cheek and tell me to have a good time!

I heard the front door close and the house was quiet. I had three orgasms before they left and more on the way! That was 30 minutes. Dinner and a movie, I’m going to be like this 3-4 more hours. I here the front door rattle. Good! They were just teasing me. Why is it taking them so long to get the door open? Then I here someone say “Hey bro, there’s a lot of nice shit up in here. I told ya’ll white folks got nice shit” “Mo fo, get some dis shit an let’s git outta here!” Oh shit! Someone has broken in! Maybe if I’m really quiet they won’t here me! Like I have a choice about being quiet! “I’m goin uptairs an see if they’s any jewery.” I hear someone come upstairs. “What the hell?” “Hey mo fo, see what’s up in here!” I hear two more sets of footsteps coming up the stairs. “See, I dun told ya’ll that when they couldn’t string up black folk anymore, they be stringin up their own!” I heard all three laughing their asses off. “Well no use wastein a good white hoe.” With that I heard what I thought were clothes being taken off. “These white folks are sure freaky mu fuckers!” “Lets take this off an get a good look at cha.” The blindfold comes off. After my eyes adjusted, I saw three well built black men, naked except for the stockings over their heads. They all three had huge cocks, one almost hung down to his knees! I knew what was going to happen, and with the damn buzzing on my clit I almost wanted… no, needed it to happen. “Look here,” one of them said “this azz already been used.” After that he got up behind me and started to push. The last cock that was there was small compared to what was going in now. The pain was unbearable! I started to cry from the pain. Once again I decided to try my best to get these fuckers off as fast as I could. “Hey, dis hoe already lubed up an everything!” With that I pushed back, impaling my once virgin asshole on to a very thick, very long, very black cock. He came in my ass pretty quick and it was a huge load. My ass started doing sperm farts and it was running out on the floor. “It’ll be hard to fuck er like this, let’s get er on the bed.” So they took me down and threw me on the bed. The one with the biggest cock started unbuckling my gag. I was finally able to close my aching jaw for a couple of seconds until he sat in front of me, picked up my head by my hair, and pointed his cock against my lips. “Ya’ll better start suckin or else…” I figured in my current situation I better just do it as quickly as I can and get it over with. His cock was worse than the gag. I started sucking for all I was worth. And then I felt the bed moving behind me. “This one fine white cunt” I heard him say, “Gonna open er up real good!” “Ever had a black cock in yo lil pink cunt?” “You shore nuf had one in yo white azz” With that I felt the helmeted head rubbing at my slit. I didn’t need any lube, my body was betraying me. I knew these guys didn’t care about getting me pregnant; in fact that’s what they probably wanted! Just then he gave a little push and f...d the head of his coal black cock into my waiting, sloppy wet tunnel. The pressure and stretching was unbelievable. There was so much pleasure caused by the pain that I started to push back. Biology was taking over my body! There probably was an egg in my womb and my body was telling my brain that I needed to do what ever it took to get some baby batter in there to take care of it. “Hey, dis bitch wants mo black cock! Gonna fuck er good!” He grabs hold of a handful of hair and pulls my mouth off the log in my mouth, and turns my head around to him. “Ya’ll on the pill bitch?” I shake my head no. “Good, I always wanted to knock up a white bitch” he said as he pushed my

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back