Long story I've bee working on a couple of weeks... Part 2

fukimi

head back around to the black pole that was in my mouth before. The big dicked guy takes my hair and guides my mouth back to where it belonged. The one behind me starts to push another inch of his cock into my stretching cunt. Earlier in the day it was a vagina, then when I got to your place it was a pussy. Now it’s a cunt! He keeps feeding more and more of his pole into my hungry cunt and my cunt was gobbling it up as fast as he could feed it in. “Fuck, dis one tight white cunt, feels like she gonna squeeze my cock off mu fuker.” Mr. Big cock was trying to stuff his bologna roll into my mouth. All that would fit was the tip of the head. “Dis ho mouf won’t fit my cock in it.” “I’ma gonna haf to wait on dat pussy” pulling away from my face. The other one that had fucked my ass took his place. “Suck on dis shit!” He said with a grin. Yep, I knew at this point I was going to find out what my ass tastes like. He took hold of my hair and guided my mouth to his cock. I tried to keep my mouth closed so I wouldn’t have to eat my own shit! “Slap” My cheek stung. “Ho, not gonna tell ya’ll again, so open yo mouf and start sucking!” I opened my mouth and inserted the cock that was just in my ass fifteen minutes ago. The taste wasn’t all that bad, sort of tangy. With my hands between my shoulder blades I didn’t have much choice of what I was doing. Mr. Ass Cock had his hand on the top of my head. Mr. Pussy Cock asked “Ya’ll set there bro?” “Yep” he replyed. “Dis white ho gonna suck some cock now!” The one in back pushed forward burying another inch in my cunt, causing me to lurch forward on to shit dick. I started gagging and tried to push off of his cock, causing another inch of cock to go in my cunt. Back and forth it went until I had curly black pubic hairs sticking in my nose, and a big black cock head rubbing my cervix. “Hey let’s make this ho fuck us!” said the guy in my pussy.” With that he grabbed my hips and started working me back and forth. Mr. Ass Cock grabbed my nipple clamps and coxed me forward on his tangy cock. I was now a fuck toy for their pleasure and amusement! One pulled me by the hips back on his cock, rubbing my cervix, causing sparks to start a fire in my belly. Then I was pulled, by my nipples off one cock in my pussy onto the ass cock. “I am really fucked now!” I thought as I was being use to masturbate both cocks. “Gonna fuck a screamin’ black bastard baby in yo belly, bitch.” I knew he was right, and the sad thing is, my cunt had a mind of its own. As my first orgasm snuck up on me, my traitor cunt started to spasm, and milking his cock trying to pull the tadpole filled cum out of his balls. Cock goes in mouth, then into my cunt on the back stroke. Back and forth, gagging and cumming, gag, cum, on and on it goes. I feel like I’m being squewered through my cunt and belly up my throat and out my mouth! Like I’m sliding on a pole stuck in through my mouth and out my cunt. And I can’t stop cumming! Back to reality, the guy in my mouth takes my head in both of his hands and starts jacking him self off with my mouth and throat. I can’t get a breath, and I’m gagging on his ass cock which causes me to struggle and clamp down tighter on the cock in my pussy. “Are ya’ll ready fo yo black baby breeding?” He yells from the back. “Here it cums!” I feel his cock start to swell and jerk. I know what is coming next! It always happens! I feel the first squirt of his white hot baby batter splash up against my cervix. I cum hard, squeezing the cock in my mouth. I feel his cock swelling up in my mouth throat and start jerking. Then I feel the first squirt down my throat. The cock in my cunt keeps squirting white hot baby making sperm into my womb. The other guy is pushing my head down on his cock causing a perfect seal in my throat, forcing his cum down into stomach. I continue to cum. Squirt in my mouth, squirt in my cunt, cum hard! Squirt in my mouth, squirt in my cunt, cum hard! Squirt in my mouth, squirt in my cunt, cum hard! Pass out. When I come to they are pulling their deflated cocks out of my holes. I have about a gallon of cum in my cunt and belly. Mr. Big Dick unbuckles the leg spreader and tosses it aside. He flips me over on my back and grabs a length of rope from off the floor. Ok, this is it. He is going to strangle me and my friends will find me dead here on the bed! What have I gotten myself in to? He takes the rope and loops it around my ankle. He then proceeds to tie my ankle to my thigh. Then he does the same with my other ankle. “It’s my turn now, ho!” “OH SHIT!” I say out loud. He’s going to stick that oversized, bloated cock up my cunt! He’s going to tear my pussy (literally) and I’m going to bleed to death! He takes my panties that were on the floor and stuffs in my mouth. Then he reaches for the ball gag and shoves it in my mouth to hold the panties in and buckles it. “Don’t want the neighbors ta hear dis bitch screamin” he says. “Might be screamin in pain at first, but once I start fuckin her she’ll be screamin in unbelievable pain.” They all start to chuckle. Mr. Ass Dick says “Da las white ho he fucked ened on up in du hospital. Couldn walk fo a week!” laughing hardily. Big dick lies down on his back. “OK braths. Pick er up an bring er on over here.” They pick me up and support my back so I’m sitting up. “Fuck, their going to sit me down on that phone pole!” I think as they carry me over, holding me hovering over his fuck stick. He grabs his cock and holds it straight up in the air. “Sit er down on it, I’m ready for my turn wit dis cunt.” They start lowering me down. My cunt comes in contact with his cock head. He starts rubbing my slit to get the opening started around his cock. They lowered me some more. At this point I was thankful for the fucking before stretching me out and big load of cum to use as lubricant. His cock head started stretching my swollen pussy lips. The pain was worse than I had thought it would be! They kept lowering me and I kept stretching. Finally the head plopped in. The pain was unbearable! I started thrashing around in their arms trying to dislodge this cock from my cunt, to get off of it. It was no use. I was about to receive the mother of all fuckings! They kept lowering me down. His big fat cock made a perfect seal in my cunt, forcing the previous load of cum into my uterus. I started screaming as hard as I could into the panties. Lower, lower, they kept lowering me until his cock had bottomed out. He was stretching the very back of my cunt and I was resting on my knees. I was able to gain my composure enough to look down where the mother of all cocks was impaling my body. There was still six inches of cock sticking out of my stuffed cunt, waiting to go in! He literally picked me up and sat me down again on his cock. OH THE PAIN! He would pick up my screaming, thrashing body to where the only thing connecting us was his oversized cock. Then lower me back down to my knees, bottoming out again in my cunt. Each time was a little less painful. The seal was so tight I thought when he picked me up it felt like my guts were going to be sucked out through my pussy. I could feel the cum that had been deposited before sucked out of my womb. Then on the down stroke I could feel the cum pushed back in! In and out, in and out, each time I rested on his cock, my knees barely touching the bed. Then I felt that familiar stir in my aching belly. I was going to cum on this humongous black baby maker. I was able to start little by little, get a little more cock in my cunt. My traitor cunt started to react to the stretching and impaling I was getting. His cock head was buried so far in my cunt that the shaft of his cock was rubbing my cervix. That sent lightening bolts through my cunt and belly up to my brain. I started helping him by raising myself up and lowering my self. The heat was building. I was moaning into my panties and ball gag. He started pulling on my nipple chains. That sent a wave of painful pleasure down to my cunt then back up to my brain. He used his other hand on my shoulder to push me down further on his cock. That’s all it took. I started cumming in waves. I kept pushing and grinding farther down on his cock. My stretched out pussy was clamped down on his cock trying to suck the little baby makers out of his balls. “If yo not knocked up by now, you will be when I’m done!” He laughed. One of the other smart asses commented “Ho won’t even know who the daddy is!” “If his cock is bigger than his arm, ya’ll will know he’s mine.” said Mr. Big Dick. He reached over and grabbed a thigh high stocking that Jenni had left on the bed. He wrapped it around my neck. “Well slut,” I thought to myself “he’s going to strangle you and leave you for dead!” He took another wrap around my neck and pulled it just tight enough to make it hard to breath, then tied it. I was still cumming. The stocking around my neck started to intensify my orgasms. “Yo gonna fuck me real good now!” my breaths started to get harder to inhale and exhale. I started to panic! I sat down on his thighs. I had finally worked his whole phone pole into my stretched out cunt. My adrenalin was flowing. I was in a constant ongoing orgasm. He started rubbing my clamped tits. My tits had a direct connection to my cunt, which added to the nerve endings being stimulated in my cervix by his cock shaft, then up to my blood restricted and oxygen deprived brain. (But he hadn’t tightened it enough to be dangerous.) “He’s going to cum in my pussy while I’m dying!” I thought to myself. I was thrashing around trying to get loose to save myself. I finally figured out what he ment by “Yo gonna fuck me real good now!” My whole body was in stimulation over load! Then I felt him start swelling and jerking inside my cunt. “I’m going to die pregnant!” I was saying to myself. Then it started like it always does. He held my hips and pushed me down as far as he could on his cock. I felt as if I could feel his cock head hitting my lungs! Squirt number one. The seal was so tight that I felt his white hot cum f...d into my womb with the other. I came. Can’t breath. Thrash around on his cock. Pick me up and slam me down on his cock. Squirt 2… 3… and 4. I cum again. He’s squeezing my tits. Stocking so tight around my neck. Cumming again. Pick me up and slam me down again. Squirt 5… 6… 7… 8… So much baby batter in me I feel like I’m going to explode. Wave after wave of orgasms. He’s still squirting, I’m still cumming. Starting to black out. Last thing I remember is him untying the stocking around my neck…

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back