Looking for advice

Shellybac

Looking for advice on a situation I’m in! I’m 31, married with no children. Recently I became friends with a older black gentleman. We have been texting and talking on the phone for a week now. Our conversation have turned sexual the last couple of days. After we talk my feelings and emotions are all over the place. I can’t stop masturbating after we talk. I don’t know what to do

I think it's normal, you may be manifesting hidden needs and passions that you felt but didn't believe you had. I can recommend that you watch a video about it webcam.lgbt to help you figure it out. Believe me, it's better to figure it out right away than to have a lifetime of uncertainty and no fun. I hope I have helped you because I have been in this situation myself and I know how unpleasant it is.

Last edited:
Richard I really think you are right about this! Several other people people have told me that this most likely has been in my subconscious since puberty. They said peer pressure keeps these desires in young white women.

It's totally normal for anyone to have feelings that we may have been f...d to repress from our upbringing.

However, as long as you are "legally married" then, you will get yourself into a whole lot of legal troubles should your husband find out.

I would tread very carefully and honesty is the best policy!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back