Looking for someone to cum on my pics....

jennybitchz

Hello,
I'm a horny girl. Never had a bbc but I fantasize about it all the time. Eventually I would love to try one out. I would like to start by having someone tribute my pics. Maybe cum on a few favorite ones or take a pic of your bbc and have one of my pics in the background. If someone can do that for me. I will send you some hot private ones :) ttys My email addy is jenny.beltran24@yahoo.com
Link Removed

You need to try the real baby , photos is cool for the jerk off kings but baby we adults here, you name the city you at and make some arrangements to meet at a cool club or restuarant and let nature take its course

tribute baby
Link Removed

Gotta agree with SBC here.

SirBlkChe said:
You need to try the real baby , photos is cool for the jerk off kings but baby we adults here, you name the city you at and make some arrangements to meet at a cool club or restuarant and let nature take its course

tribute baby
Link Removed

SirBlkChe said:

tribute baby
Link Removed
agree with you on this one.

jennybitchz said:
Hello,
I'm a horny girl. Never had a bbc but I fantasize about it all the time. Eventually I would love to try one out. I would like to start by having someone tribute my pics. Maybe cum on a few favorite ones or take a pic of your bbc and have one of my pics in the background. If someone can do that for me. I will send you some hot private ones :) ttys My email addy is jenny.beltran24@yahoo.com

Let's see if I've got this right ... a Black Man should bother himself to give tribute to you by printing out and masturbating on one of your pictures instead of enjoying a white mouth, cunt or ass as his cum dump just because you are horny and fantasize about getting fucked by a Black Man instead of making yourself available for him to fuck? ???

Oh, and his reward for going through this trouble is .... another picture of you? :eek:

Excuse me while I step out of the way of the stampede.
will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back