Mandingo, his beautiful cock and some white sluts

Your caps and your profile pic get me horny, Kobra.

kobradobra said:
I got really horny today and made some more Mandingo screen-caps. Hope u like em. Don't forget to comment, as comments make me horny and you get to see more Mandingo. :)

Link Removed

Mandingo and Spring Thomas - a perfect couple ! :)

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Mandingo and his naughty secretary Lisa. Lisa told her husband she'll be working late with her boss. In fact he is fucking her brains out in an expensive hotel. To top it off, they are taping the action for future enjoyment. Lucky girl !

Link Removed
Link Removed

Tiffany is a cute girl from Italian descent. Her parents always disapproved of her dating black men. This made her even more curious and attracted to them and she eventually became the local black cock slut. She could be seen everyday, going from black house to black house, looking for black guys to suck and fuck. She was always dressed very slutty. Mandingo's house was her favourite.

Link Removed
Link Removed

That is one magnificent black rod. And some very hot white babes. Thank you, Kobra.

So many of them are excellent that it's impossible to pick just one. But here's one that gets my dick really hard.

Link Removed

kobradobra said:
Which pic is your favourite, Zagg ? :)

I love the pics of Mandingo and "Lisa"! Especially the ones of him taking her doggie style....What movie are these from?

If I ever met Mandingo in person, I would probably just drop to my knees and begin worshiping him...his cock is just delicious looking! :p

Of course, what I'd really like Kobradobra is to watch you on your knees sucking his magnificent black cock.

kobradobra said:
Which pic is your favourite, Zagg ? :)

Kobradobra,

Lisa looks a little like one of my daughters friends ... I definitely got off on that.

Thanks ... keep them coming. And for big black cocks ... keep them cumming.

You are great.

V/R
Curious Craig

kobradobra said:
I got really horny today and made some more Mandingo screen-caps. Hope u like em. Don't forget to comment, as comments make me horny and you get to see more Mandingo. :)

Link Removed
Very hot!

More of Mandingo and his sweet chocolate cock !

Link Removed
Link Removed

Kobradobra, he is so hypermasculine and you are so luscious. The two of you are a white boy's dream.

Zagg, I love to imagine putting my lips around his cock and working it till he fills my mouth. :) Would you love to see that ? :p

It would be the most fantastic thing in the world. My thing gets as hard as a rock just thinking about it, Kobra.

kobradobra said:
Zagg, I love to imagine putting my lips around his cock and working it till he fills my mouth. :) Would you love to see that ? :p

And would you like yo help me out by sucking his big black sweaty balls ? :p

Zagg said:
It would be the most fantastic thing in the world. My thing gets as hard as a rock just thinking about it, Kobra.

kobradobra said:

I'd do anything in the world for you, kobradobra. I'd lick and suck his balls while you were sucking his dick. I'd suck his dick while he was licking you. I'd lick you while he was fucking you in the mouth. You name it kobra. I'll do it.

kobradobra said:

Zagg said:

kobradobra said:

Good boy !

Zagg said:
I'd do anything in the world for you, kobradobra. I'd lick and suck his balls while you were sucking his dick. I'd suck his dick while he was licking you. I'd lick you while he was fucking you in the mouth. You name it kobra. I'll do it.

kobradobra said:

Zagg said:

kobradobra said:

You're a goddess. I'll do anything for you.

kobradobra said:
Good boy !

Zagg said:

kobradobra said:

Zagg said:

kobradobra said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back