Mature black cock sluts and their loyal cucks

Rodrigo

Mature black cock sluts and the cucks who love them. Here's one such couple, anymore out there, Spread them around , they love the exposure
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

More of this hot sexy lady
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I love it when white bois are allowed, if not outrightly ordered, to participate.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Slavetoebony said:
I love it when white bois are allowed, if not outrightly ordered, to participate.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Beautiful, thank you!

Slavetoebony said:

It is a wise Black Man who includes a willing white husband in the use of his wife. Not only does it this alleviate the white males anxiety of losing his wife, but brings him closer to her and, in a way, helps bind him to the Black Man as well.

Even if the Black Man prefers to not permit direct sexual contact between himself and the cuckold, he can still enjoy the little services that using a white male can provide such as being served refreshments, having warm, damp towels brought for clean up and having him provide oral stimulation to his wife before, in between or even during the fucking of the wife establishing the husbands roll in not only surrendering his wife for the Black Man's pleasure but keeping his wife ready for the Black Man to enjoy fucking.

One of the best positions for including the white male in the use of his wife is to have the couple assume a sixty-nine position with the husband on the bottom providing the wife with oral pleasure while she is being fucked by her Black lover. This places the husband in perfect position for cleaning his wife immediately after The Black Man has enjoyed her. During this, the wife may stimulate her husband orally or by hand, but should not allow him to achieve orgasm. The husband should never be permitted to cum until after the Black Man is completely finished using the wife for his pleasure as this lessens the desire to be of service on the part of the husband. However, once they are done, the husband should be rewarded with a pleasurable orgasm if he has provided devoted service to his wife and her Black lover. This will encourage his enthusiastic service to them in the future.

Of course if he is less inhibited, the Black Man can also enjoy having the cuckold perform more intimate services such as fluffing, oral clean up, ball worship, or even performing oral to completion for those times that the wife may not be available for his use.

will

Amen brother. i love serving my wife and her Black Lover!

willsrvu said:
Slavetoebony said:

It is a wise Black Man who includes a willing white husband in the use of his wife. Not only does it this alleviate the white males anxiety of losing his wife, but brings him closer to her and, in a way, helps bind him to the Black Man as well.

Even if the Black Man prefers to not permit direct sexual contact between himself and the cuckold, he can still enjoy the little services that using a white male can provide such as being served refreshments, having warm, damp towels brought for clean up and having him provide oral stimulation to his wife before, in between or even during the fucking of the wife establishing the husbands roll in not only surrendering his wife for the Black Man's pleasure but keeping his wife ready for the Black Man to enjoy fucking.

One of the best positions for including the white male in the use of his wife is to have the couple assume a sixty-nine position with the husband on the bottom providing the wife with oral pleasure while she is being fucked by her Black lover. This places the husband in perfect position for cleaning his wife immediately after The Black Man has enjoyed her. During this, the wife may stimulate her husband orally or by hand, but should not allow him to achieve orgasm. The husband should never be permitted to cum until after the Black Man is completely finished using the wife for his pleasure as this lessens the desire to be of service on the part of the husband. However, once they are done, the husband should be rewarded with a pleasurable orgasm if he has provided devoted service to his wife and her Black lover. This will encourage his enthusiastic service to them in the future.

Of course if he is less inhibited, the Black Man can also enjoy having the cuckold perform more intimate services such as fluffing, oral clean up, ball worship, or even performing oral to completion for those times that the wife may not be available for his use.

will

Wow! I'm impressed with the above posts.
Nice to see some enlightened white bois who actually get it, instead of trying to fight the inevitable they actually immerse themselves in the lifestyle.
Proud of you guys! :-* :-*

willsrvu said:
Slavetoebony said:

will
Rules to live by for all white bois. Nothing says "I love you" like slurping a thick load of black seed out of your wife's cunt.

tonyafox said:
Wow! I'm impressed with the above posts.
Nice to see some enlightened white bois who actually get it, instead of trying to fight the inevitable they actually immerse themselves in the lifestyle.
Proud of you guys! :-* :-*

Thank you, Tonya :)
will

Kayla Kleevage said:
Rules to live by for all white bois. Nothing says "I love you" like slurping a thick load of black seed out of your wife's cunt.

Thanks, Kayla.
For simplicity's sake a husband only needs to remember one rule: when the wife is happy, everybody's happy. :)

I love your tag line! What a great tee shirt that would make for IR cuckolds. ;D

will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back