Modern Marriage. IR Style

I see, there's a link. But it's not pulling in an image, at least on my browser.

Thats odd Zagg, it opens here in Firefox 4 I tried all the permutation to embed it and here the final option is there full size is posted using the memory store suggested by Mr NW

As a service for those who couldn´t see the pic in the initial post - Here´s the pic again:

What a marriage made in heaven:)

Link Removed

Avart...

How did you embed my pic? I tried all the possibilties with 'Insert picture' and none of them opened, so I found the url for the full image and used that. In my view here the full size image posts fine. I have checked it after reopening this thread and it still works!

Any advice would be welcome?

J.

Are they're more photos from this sequence?

I would much rather think this actually happened as opposed to a paste-up.

nigluvr said:
Are they're more photos from this sequence?

I would much rather think this actually happened as opposed to a paste-up.

No, there are no more in this series.

I am letting my imagination rule here, and just enjoying myself. I am white and married to a black man. I have lived this myself and enjoyed doing it. Let your mind live these moments and just enjoy!

As a service for those who couldn´t see the pic in the initial post - Here´s the pic again:

What a marriage made in heaven:)

Link Removed
That is a beautiful picture. I hope she lets her new husband watch. I know if I was married to her I would want her to take that beautiful black cock while I watched.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back