My best friend has went black!

jojo51623

Ok, to make a long story short I've been best friends with this girl for a year and a half now. At first we were just friends but then I started to gain feelings for her. She was hurt by guys she liked and we got very close to getting together recently. She asked if I liked her as more than a friend and I said yes and she said she did too but we were so close and knew so much about each other that maybe we could never have more. I've come to find out the reason she said that was because of this black guy she had met. He's about 6'3 and looks like kayne west. She even jokes with him and calls him kayne. He has a two year old daughter(the mother isn't with him) and he's told her that she should be a model and always makes her feel good. He calls her beautiful, sexy, hot and she just goes nuts for him!! She's a curvy Hispanic women and she tells me he just really makes her feel hot. I've told her she's beautiful, cute, sexy and has a nice curvy body in the past but it's never seemed to affect her like it has with this guy. She told me she wants him the only thing holding her back is that he has a kid. What should I do? Except it and support her or what? It hurts to be cock blocked by this guy since I figured I'd marry my best friend someday but at the same time secretly it turns me on!!I'm not sure what do to. Any suggestions?

First, do you think the guy will cause her trouble. If yes, you've got to tell her so, even though it may damage your relationship. If no, then support her in her relationship with this guy. Your support is what she needs most. Who knows what will happen. Their relationship might blossom, leaving you pretty much out of the picture. Or it might break up, leaving you there for her. Once this guy came into her life, you were in a position of having to wait it out. Good luck

jojo51623 said:
Ok, to make a long story short I've been best friends with this girl for a year and a half now. At first we were just friends but then I started to gain feelings for her. She was hurt by guys she liked and we got very close to getting together recently. She asked if I liked her as more than a friend and I said yes and she said she did too but we were so close and knew so much about each other that maybe we could never have more. I've come to find out the reason she said that was because of this black guy she had met. He's about 6'3 and looks like kayne west. She even jokes with him and calls him kayne. He has a two year old daughter(the mother isn't with him) and he's told her that she should be a model and always makes her feel good. He calls her beautiful, sexy, hot and she just goes nuts for him!! She's a curvy Hispanic women and she tells me he just really makes her feel hot. I've told her she's beautiful, cute, sexy and has a nice curvy body in the past but it's never seemed to affect her like it has with this guy. She told me she wants him the only thing holding her back is that he has a kid. What should I do? Except it and support her or what? It hurts to be cock blocked by this guy since I figured I'd marry my best friend someday but at the same time secretly it turns me on!!I'm not sure what do to. Any suggestions?

Zagg offers some good advice. Since you are here we can assume you find the fact she is with a black man intrigues you. Since you have already expressed your interest in her and supported her through other relationships, she knows you will be there. You need to decide what role you would like to play. Maybe she would accept an open relationship between her & you where she acknowledges you as a boyfriend but understands you accept her being with other men. If she is not sure about getting too serious with her black boyfriend they may both find it easier to keep their relationship only sexual.

Hate to say it, but honestly you are SOL! You might have to settle for being a friend or financial supporter or evn a clean up guy! This happens many, many times. When it comes to a girl, especially a cute girl, choosing between a sexy black man and a nice white boy, the black win hands down everytime!! Way of the world buddy! I have a couple of white guy friends and I let them know exactly where they stand and a couple more white boys I just lead them on for the fun of it! lol ;D

Beth, you are such a tease.

bethh213 said:
I have a couple of white guy friends and I let them know exactly where they stand and a couple more white boys I just lead them on for the fun of it! lol ;D

Just keep at it, Beth! But I can tell you, there are a lot of white boys who'd love to join you in that fun.

bethh213 said:
Just being honest Zagg and having fun!

I'm with Beth on this one. She wants that black dick and you are just going to have to settle for, or keep it moving, being stuck as the guy friend who she talks to about all the fucked up shit he does, while she's getting texts from him about how he's going to beat the pussy up, and her leaving shortly after that text to get fucked.

bethh213 said:
Hate to say it, but honestly you are SOL! You might have to settle for being a friend or financial supporter or evn a clean up guy! This happens many, many times. When it comes to a girl, especially a cute girl, choosing between a sexy black man and a nice white boy, the black win hands down everytime!! Way of the world buddy! I have a couple of white guy friends and I let them know exactly where they stand and a couple more white boys I just lead them on for the fun of it! lol ;D

It can be hard for white boys to accept that they're never going to get laid again.

bethh213 said:
He is telling the absolute truth!! But some white boy seem to keep hanging on!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back