My first time

anothertexasredhead

I am often asked about how I started seeing black men so thought I'd put it here. First, maybe I should tell a little about myself. I was born in south Texas. I met my husband and at a young age we married, I was only 21 at the time and had only been sexually involved with one other man before my husband. We've been married almost 26 years now. I have two grown kids, one who graduated from UT last year and one who is a sophomore at Texas Tech. My husband made his career in the Army and has retired, but still works as a contractor to the military and travels alot with his work. Where i was raised, white girls did NOT date black boys, so this has always been a taboo area for me. I can't say I was ever overly attracted to black men, it just kind of happened. I wasn't out looking for it is what I mean. I had never cheated on my husband until I had my first black man, and have only dated black men outside my marriage. I love my husband dearly and we still have a great sex life, this is just something I do that is exciting for me. He is unaware of my dating and to be honest would rather keep it that way. It being my secret somehow adds to my excitement. A few months before my 40th birthday, I had gone out dancing with a group of girlfriends. My husband was still in the army but stationed in Korea at the time, so I was feeling lonely and getting close to my 40th birthday feeling a little depressed too maybe. Anyway, a handsome, younger black man was flirting with me but I really didn't pay him much attention, I was very flattered I could interest a handome, younger man, but I was with girlfriends who knew my husband too, and didn't want to give the wrong impression to anyone. Well we were having a great time, but my friends all wanted to leave early and I was having too much fun so managed to convince them I'd be just fine, I'd get a cab home, I wanted to stay and have fun. They eventually said ok and left, and the young man came back to flirt some more. It was nice having someone to talk to, and we danced and drank and had a great time. It was a huge turn on for me as I could actually feel I had aroused him during some slow dances! and I will be honest, what I could feel....wow, I was very impressed. When the club closed for the night, we decided to go to an all night diner for breakfast. It was alot of fun, he was very mature for his age and we talked and flirted more, which I loved. He was almost 15 years younger than me, so I was surprised when we walked back to his car he asked if I wanted to come back to his apartment, and I was even more surprised when I heard myself say sure! I honestly didn't know what I was doing, but I was very nervous and very excited. When we got to his apartment, we were all over each other from the front door, kissing and grabbing and stripping, it was unbelievable! When I wrapped my hand around his manhood that first time I was in awe, he was BIG! My husband is above average in the length department, but probably only average in the thickness area, but this guy was BIG all over! It was very erotic seeing my pale skin against his dark skin! Seeing my white fingers wrapped around his dark cock! I kissed it and sucked on him, I loved it! his big hands pawed at my breasts and I loved that too! We made love all night! He had a young man's stamina! I was in bliss. We dated for a few months in secret until my husband came home and we called it off, but I had decided then, if i were to see other men, they'd be black!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back