My wife and her farmers #3

Daddykins

She looked at them and moaned as she opened herself even more. After she had been several times bred for over three hours I could see through the window that she had had almost enough. They let her sit on the couch and with her legs open I watched as the cum dripped from her snatch. I could see that they were finished with her this night. So I slipped back into our house and acted like I was asleep.
After a month I started to see her belly bulge out more and more. I knew then that they had bred her. Still every night she would get up and visit her two bulls for exercise and pleasure. One day, she told me that Bob and Sam wanted me to come over. This wasn't a regular trip for her. About 2:00 in the afternoon, we went over there. When she tapped on the door, she opened it and heard one of them yelling to get her fat,white baby carrier ass undressed and get herself ready to be bred again. She stripped off her clothes and soon was standing naked in the hall. Bob came in first and roughly manhandled her swollen tits. He said that soon they would have to get a milking machine fixed up to milk her. She cooed and allowed him to fondle her cunt and tits. He then pushed her arms above her head and after stabbing several time put his cock into her well wet, loose pussy. She groaned as his cock entered her womb. She gasped and began to kiss him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and went with his movement as he bred her over and over.In a few minutes she had violently cummed. He slipped out of her and told her to got into the living room. He then looked at me and asked if I had ever seen her take two huge cocks at the same time? I said no.
He told me to go into the door and that there was a chair there. I was to strip my clothes off and put a condom on my little white dick. I did so. I looked around and saw that Sam had got her into position and was stroking her wet into. Bob came over and grabbing me by the face said that I wasn't allowed to make a sound and not to get up for any reason. If I did it would be very bad for me. I Sat down and turned my attention to the three. Sam laid down and pulled her down onto him. He entered his cock into my wife's pussy and pounded a couple times. Bob got behind her and lowered himself down and entered my wife's asshole and then both started to pound her. She screamed , cried and swore at them Then she would tell them to do their best damage to her cunt and ass. IU could feel myself swelling up and soon I came hard. A few minutes later both Bob and Sam did as well as my wife. Bob pulled out and then looked at me and said roughly to get over there. He had me kneel between my wife's legs and lick her dry .

More to cum.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back