My Wife & my useless tool

wildonli

Hey all, just joined the site, hoping to get my wife more active in the interracial scene.

Let me know what you think, shes 32 were from NY.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Very nice, she should have no problem attracting a black lover who surely has more to offer than you. Love the picture of her bum up ready for a BBC, so inviting.

You say more active, does this mean she has had affairs before? Many of us find our wives hesitant and have to keep things at a fantasy level. If your wife is ready you should prepare yourself to be replaced sexually (you may be relegated to only cumming on her foot like the picture with your disappointing tool). Hope you find everything you are looking for and keep updating us on your progress.

wow...she is made for blackmen, ther's no doubt, blackmen loves curvy white bitches like this, wot a chance

wildonli said:
Hey all, just joined the site, hoping to get my wife more active in the interracial scene.

Let me know what you think, shes 32 were from NY.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Please join my group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhiteWomenLooking4BBC

dayum dawg...she hella fine. phat titties n ass...I'm ready to bust a nut in her. luv dat tiny asshole...wanna force my magic stick in that...post more pix and vids...hit me up

Dammmm she is super sexy thick in all the right places , do you travel outside of NY

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back