myrtle beach

And I agree with you both. All I'm saying is if you're going to spend the time to write a long paragraph, detailing your experience watching an IR couple somewhere, you could have just as easily whipped out your cell phone, captured the moment and then upload the pic.

I know we all enjoy reading a good story, especially when they "could" be authentic. But as you so appropriately stated, a large percentage of our members are actually fake profiles or fake posters. Hard to fake a pic of two people holding hands on the beach or even better, more sexually charged activities.

I would like to see this forum move as far from pure fantasy to pure reality as possible, minimizing the involvement of fictional erotica to give way to actual documented IR contact and sex.

I know a large portion of the written posts here are fiction. But SURELY there are some authentic stories buried in here.

I also want to believe there are authentic people here who could share authentic photos and even videos with the community if encouraged. I keep coming back to a thread not long about by cuckboy about watching his neighbor and her interactions, eventually becoming involved directly with both of them. In the end, pure fantasy. And a good one, I grant you. But file it as that. Because SURELY there is someone out there who is in a similar situation and might share it with us visually, as well as textually. There are too many Niggers fucking young, hot girls today for someone not to be watching the entire thing unfold.

Now all we have to do is ask them to share it with us.

My comment wasn't meant to disagree with your suggestion. If only a few hundred members posted a candid every week or so, it would create a huge archive of images.

Disavowed said:
And I agree with you both. All I'm saying is if you're going to spend the time to write a long paragraph, detailing your experience watching an IR couple somewhere, you could have just as easily whipped out your cell phone, captured the moment and then upload the pic.

I know we all enjoy reading a good story, especially when they "could" be authentic. But as you so appropriately stated, a large percentage of our members are actually fake profiles or fake posters. Hard to fake a pic of two people holding hands on the beach or even better, more sexually charged activities.

I would like to see this forum move as far from pure fantasy to pure reality as possible, minimizing the involvement of fictional erotica to give way to actual documented IR contact and sex.

I know a large portion of the written posts here are fiction. But SURELY there are some authentic stories buried in here.

I also want to believe there are authentic people here who could share authentic photos and even videos with the community if encouraged. I keep coming back to a thread not long about by cuckboy about watching his neighbor and her interactions, eventually becoming involved directly with both of them. In the end, pure fantasy. And a good one, I grant you. But file it as that. Because SURELY there is someone out there who is in a similar situation and might share it with us visually, as well as textually. There are too many Niggers fucking young, hot girls today for someone not to be watching the entire thing unfold.

Now all we have to do is ask them to share it with us.

I don't have a problem with fantasys or fictional stories but I pride myself in keeping my post truthful. If it wasn't for the fiction on here it would be far less interesting. Its out there to see in real life all you have to do is look. Want to have some real fun have a party invite plenty of white girls and few black guys and it will happen. Trust me its that easy.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back