N****RS REVENGE on a white family,

m_slave2000

My family is a typical suburban middle class white one.
We are absolutely not racists!
I wish to be a slave to the black race in every way,
I surrender my whole family for torture to a Black family ,
I am 45, wife is 50, My daughter is 20, 38c/30/34,
We will be slaves. Total, no limits, full time slaves. The whole family.
ANYTHING GOES!!!! YOU WILL DO ANYTHIG YOU WISH!!!
We will belong to a Black family, to be used by black stud and his wife and children for their amusement, including friends.
black Stud's family will degrade the white male in front of wife and daughter to no end,

We live in New Castle,Pa. on Reynolds st.
We live next to a black family, and I hope you are reading this!!
As I know your 3 daughters want to bust my daughters cunt and kick my balls.
Get with me soon, my email is m_slave2000@yahoo

Sounds like an offer that some black family will find difficult to refuse.

m_slave2000 said:
My family is a typical suburban middle class white one.
We are absolutely not racists!
I wish to be a slave to the black race in every way,
I surrender my whole family for torture to a Black family ,
I am 45, wife is 50, My daughter is 20, 38c/30/34,
We will be slaves. Total, no limits, full time slaves. The whole family.
ANYTHING GOES!!!! YOU WILL DO ANYTHIG YOU WISH!!!
We will belong to a Black family, to be used by black stud and his wife and children for their amusement, including friends.
black Stud's family will degrade the white male in front of wife and daughter to no end,

We live in New Castle,Pa. on Reynolds st.
We live next to a black family, and I hope you are reading this!!
As I know your 3 daughters want to bust my daughters cunt and kick my balls.
Get with me soon, my email is m_slave2000@yahoo

Sorry, but I have a hard time buying the "no limits" bit in a post on any forum. While it's not too far fetched to volunteer your wife's services along with yours, throwing your daughter in the mix makes this sound like total fiction.

I won't judge the fantasy, but I don't see how this could be reality.

I will admit that I didn't really expect to see a responce. Not that said responce is convencing in the least. But hey, i this does become a reality you should post some pics or vids up on NW.

m_slave2000 said:
m_slave2000 said:
bound_cuck said:
I will admit that I didn't really expect to see a responce. Not that said responce is convencing in the least. But hey, i this does become a reality you should post some pics or vids up on NW.
Understood,
I have been talking with a female that says she lives close to me and knows the family in question and is going to talk with them tomorrow morning,
As of 5 pm, 5/26/2011 My white family is now the property of a black family,
They took my wife into their place and all went well, I have not seen my wife since,
at about 7 pm the wife and 3 daughters of the black family came over and grab me and hog tied me, they then grabed my daughter and tore her clothes off stripping her nude, then 2 of the daughters grabed my daughters arms and pull her streached out an the other kicked my daughter hard in the pussy 10 times, she pasted out after the 7th kick, they then told me I was next and would be back an hour.
Hope to write more later if I can, if they allow it.
looking forward to hearing more about your family's new life

m_slave2000 said:
m_slave2000 said:
bound_cuck said:
Understood,
I have been talking with a female that says she lives close to me and knows the family in question and is going to talk with them tomorrow morning,
They took my wife into their place and all went well, I have not seen my wife since,
at about 7 pm the wife and 3 daughters of the black family came over and grab me and hog tied me, they then grabed my daughter and tore her clothes off stripping her nude, then 2 of the daughters grabed my daughters arms and pull her streached out an the other kicked my daughter hard in the pussy 10 times, she pasted out after the 7th kick, they then told me I was next and would be back an hour.

I aren't buying it. By sheer coincidence, your next door neighbour is quite happy to indulge your fantasy - b0ll0cks! If this is your fantasy, then good 4 u. But without pics or vid I won't believe it.

Link Removed
I agree luv see some pics of what is going on with the family.

My hubby is ready to have me blackowned just waiting to mom passes away. She not well and wouldn't want her to know about me since she raised me to saved myself for marriage and one man.

I tried to ignore this thread but I couldn't. Just had to quote a great movie "I'll believe ya' when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet..."

m_slave2000 said:
m_slave2000 said:
bound_cuck said:
Understood,

Yeah, I'm with everybody else. This dude has gotta show pics before I even think about giving him any kind of credit. However, if by some miracle that is actually a pic of his daughter on his profile, then I'd want to get balls deep inside that bitch as soon as I can.

thug_nasty said:
Yeah, I'm with everybody else. This dude has gotta show pics before I even think about giving him any kind of credit. However, if by some miracle that is actually a pic of his daughter on his profile, then I'd want to get balls deep inside that bitch as soon as I can.
Yeah, but if he'll flesh out the story a bit, I'll ask NW to set up a creative writing category.

You're right, Jamal. It probably belongs in Artist's Lounge: Writing.

Jamal said:
thug_nasty said:
Yeah, but if he'll flesh out the story a bit, I'll ask NW to set up a creative writing category.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back