need computer help

daverp

i generally don t like to bother people on here- -but have tried every way i know how --and still cant do it---i bought some vids form clips4sale---that id really like to post on here--there are saved in my documents --i can play them for me over an over--but id like to know how to share them with the group--if possible message in in private--to be honest i kinda suck at comp ---so you would have to be kinda pacitient--but i really belive some of these are so hot ---and never seen on here --ty

daverp said:
i generally don t like to bother people on here- -but have tried every way i know how --and still cant do it---i bought some vids form clips4sale---that id really like to post on here--there are saved in my documents --i can play them for me over an over--but id like to know how to share them with the group--if possible message in in private--to be honest i kinda suck at comp ---so you would have to be kinda pacitient--but i really belive some of these are so hot ---and never seen on here --ty

You REALLY don't want to give access to your computer to strangers. You will have to post them some place, and then people know the url. Or you can get their e-mail address, and send it directly to them, but a lot of e-mail accounts won't let you accept super large files, IE vids. But that will get boring fast, if 5-10 people want to see them.
Misty

daverp. the easiest thing to do would be to open a blog -- easy to do at blogger.com.

i got my NIGGAS RULE blog going in 20 minutes, and that includes figuring out how most of it worked.

u can then upload vids right from ur computer, but they'll be on the blog's server.

let me know if u have any questions or need help.

Thanks for stepping up, JB. That sounds like a good idea. Can't wait to see daverp's vids.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back