new site almost ready

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Member
Hi

as you can see the new site is almost ready.

give me few days and I will give you all new things

thanks
NW

do you like it???

and it's still close...give me few days to fix all bugs

thanks for your support
NW

Mr.NW, why is the site telling me that I'm not a member, and that I need to watch a video? (the video doesn't load up by the way!) It appears in most threads that I view.

Trish said:
Mr.NW, why is the site telling me that I'm not a member, and that I need to watch a video? (the video doesn't load up by the way!) It appears in most threads that I view.

I had the same problem. I couldn't login with my earlier login as it was taking me to the new site (blog) so I had to go back to the original site and go all the way down..click on forgot password and relogin again. Also the new site throws error when I click on 'Join for Free'. Please fix this Mr. NW

Hi

if you want to login to forum, Link Removed

the other sections, BLOG and TUBE, are not active now,

I need few days to fix them, so you can login into BLOG and TUBE with your FORUM username.

ok, please describe me where you see the message "you are not a member"

NW

Mr.NW said:
ok, please describe me where you see the message "you are not a member"

NW

Don't know about Trish, but I just put up a video in "The South Shall Rise Again" thread and got a blue screen saying that I was not a member and asking if I wanted to register, or to "click here" to see the video.

ok

I can see the error now.

I'm going to repair it into few hours.

thanks
NW

the problem has been solved

please check and tell me if you see more errors

thanks
NW

I checked. I do not see the specific error that I encountered. Thanks for addressing it.

Had a hell of a time trying to figure out how to login to the new site. You can't. You need to go to the forum section, then towards the middle use the login and password.

sorry about it, but it's not easy to syncronize 3 sites like NW, forum,blog and tube.

we are very close to the solution

NW

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back