New site for those who sincerely believe in Black supremacy

P

PamelaTV

Black supremecy no mercy....new site for those who sincerely believe in black supremacy and the future Black dominated world: http://blacksupremecynomercy.xitti.com/index

Here are the opening words of its owner and administrator:
It is my hope that this site will be used by those who truly believe in the superiority of the Black Race and wish to assist in bringing about a new world order where the Black Man is King and all whites, male, female, adults and children are relegated to a position of servitude.
Let the Black Man run the country, go to the colleges. let the white man and woman live in a supportive role. I hope that there will be Black Men and Women who will use this site to meet and take control over the whites that are here.

The site is in development ... support him!

wow thanks a lot pami! i will suscribe!!! see u there bitches!!

alberto, why are u here?

u've made 3 posts, and 2 of them are ina thread u apparently don't like. so what DO u like?

it's a free world and people can post whatever the fuck they want, but if u don't like something, i suggest u move on.

i think some people just post things to try to cause trouble! lol just ignore Alberto or what ever his name is today I'm sure it will be something different in a day or two.

Just another whiteboy on a site dedicated to Black Male Supremacy who is in denial. Give it some time. He'll learn. He is currently fighting it, but if you are a fan of IR...it simply changes you over time.

What can I tell you alberto, when you already said everything about yourself.
Kiss to everyone else!

As Sam Ervin said, "it's my mother tongue". I'm quite sure, alberto, that if you were to get into a contest of exchanging English pejoratives with me, you would come off the loser by far. So perhaps you ought to just bugger the bleep off.

alberto95 said:
Zagg said:
Sounds to me as if you have a problem, alberto.

alberto95 said:
you are a sick fuck

english, do you speak it? idiot

Zagg said:
As Sam Ervin said, "it's my mother tongue". I'm quite sure, alberto, that if you were to get into a contest of exchanging English pejoratives with me, you would come off the loser by far. So perhaps you ought to just bugger the bleep off.

alberto95 said:
Zagg said:
Sounds to me as if you have a problem, alberto.

alberto95 said:
you are a sick fuck

well said zagg!!!

english, do you speak it? idiot

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back