New to it All, But I Have a Sexy White Girlfriend

timsdicklette

Poor lil' fella
Hey guys,
I'm just learning about the black into white lifestyle and the more I read the more turned I get. The idea of having my sexy, thick little irish girlfriend fucked in ways I could never hope to replicate makes me shoot my load almost instantly. I guess I'm just looking for a dominant black stud to introduce me to the lifestyle, to be my 'virtual' master - laugh at my little dick and have me share pictures and sexual details about my girl...
If any of you guys are interested, my email is in my profile or pm me... and I've attempted to attach a picture of my girl so you get a little preview...

Link Removed

Sharing anything of your girlfriend without her consent will upset her, so I warn you to be careful as you explore your own fetish. Woman take their bodies very seriously, more so than guys, which makes it difficult for us to see sometimes. Exploring this curiousity about yourself is not wrong by any means, but I suggest making sure you remain respectful of her as a person in mind, body and spirit.

Good luck and thanks for listening,
Devilsadvocate

Never have a I seen such an apt screen name. Thank you for your concern, but we are a longterm couple and I understand our dynamic. Women do view their bodies differently than men - but dont think that because I have a small dick, or that I'm 25, I don't know about women.

On another note, I'd also love humiliation from women about my short comings ;)

Link Removed

If you've got a girl like that, you don't have the biggest problem in the world.

Agreed Zagg, thank you. I only worry sometimes that I'm not sufficient sexually and feel she deserves the pinnacle of what fucking can be.

I think she does finally deserve some real sex. I am clearly her sexual inferior. Even on my best day, when I might be able to fuck for 45 minutes before I cum, I'm just barely getting her to orgasm with my little prick. She has rolling orgasms so when she starts to cum she can keep cumming for as long shes getting continuous stimulation. When I cum, that's it - I'm done. So usually she continues her ecstasy with her vibrator long after I've become useless. One time I finished, she grabbed her reliable vibrator and I went to get food, I came back in the room an hour later and she was still rubbing her pussy and convulsing in orgasm. I had to actually stop her and make her eat and drink. Clearly I am not enough man for her in the bed and it seems to me that only a big black bull possibly could be. In fact, since I've had this website running around in the back of my head I've noticed that anytime a good looking black guy is on TV she clearly diverts her attention to the stud, and I don't know if anyone has seen the Kswiss ads with P-willis, but I caught her rubbing her pussy on the couch while watching that ad. It wasn't real vigorous, more mindlessly rubbing her clit and she continued beyond the end of the commercial, but I couldn't help imagining that she was thinking about that superior black cock...

here she is showing off that tight little pink pussy
Link Removed

Absolutely. And it would be great if you could watch her get there.

timsdicklette said:
Agreed Zagg, thank you. I only worry sometimes that I'm not sufficient sexually and feel she deserves the pinnacle of what fucking can be.

Zagg said:

It's my dream to see her meet her sexual match: to see her fare, pail skin and tiny 5 foot frame clinging to a huge dark bull as she finds out what sex can and should be. To see her primal reactions as she loses all inhibition and truly gives her self up sexually for the first time to a man I could never hope to compete with. I've never had her ass, probably because as a white boy I've never tried to take it without asking politely and respecting her initial reaction. I would love to see her so turned on by a real man that she wanted him to have her in any way he pleased.

As a side note: I have been rather underwhelmed by the responses so far, but hopefully things will pick up. Here she is from behind
Link Removed

And stroke that little thing you're holding in your profile pic?

timsdicklette said:
Zagg said:

It's my dream to see her meet her sexual match: to see her fare, pail skin and tiny 5 foot frame clinging to a huge dark bull as she finds out what sex can and should be. To see her primal reactions as she loses all inhibition and truly gives her self up sexually for the first time to a man I could never hope to compete with. I've never had her ass, probably because as a white boy I've never tried to take it without asking politely and respecting her initial reaction. I would love to see her so turned on by a real man that she wanted him to have her in any way he pleased.

As a side note: I have been rather underwhelmed by the responses so far, but hopefully things will pick up. Here she is from behind
Link Removed

Zagg said:

I can hardly call it stroking (that somehow implies more motion to me), but how could I resist playing with myself? Even if the bull wanted me entirely clothed I wouldn't be able to keep my hands out of my pants. Ideally though, I think that she would start by holding our dicks in her two hands so we can all see the stark contrast.

I know what you mean. Some guys talk about not being allowed to masturbate or being in some sort of restraint, but when I see a white woman and a black guy I just can't keep my hand off my dick.

timsdicklette said:
Zagg said:

I can hardly call it stroking (that somehow implies more motion to me), but how could I resist playing with myself? Even if the bull wanted me entirely clothed I wouldn't be able to keep my hands out of my pants. Ideally though, I think that she would start by holding our dicks in her two hands so we can all see the stark contrast.

I've received two PMs from whiteboys who think they deserve to see more pictures of my girl, and the only person to sincerely respond to my thread has been Zagg. Thank you Zagg. But well over 500 views and minimal response has left me unimpressed with this "community". I will not be sharing any further with the loner-creeps that seem to constitute the majority of the members here.

*thoroughly disappointed*

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back