New young white guy here!

CollegeWannabe

Hey there everyone! I'm 23 years old and currently in college. I've been into the cuckolding lifestyle for years and recently got big time into interracial. I'd love to see a black man pummel my shy girlfriend. I also often fantasize about serving a big black man. It's occurred to me recently that black men are far superior and deserve a white couple. Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you guy's and spend time here.. I think I'll enjoy it!

Welcome to our little corner of the world! It's good that you've realized the sexual superiority of black men...this is something that more and more whitebois are beginning to understand. It is only right for whitebois to surrender their women to black men, and to do everything they can to serve black studs themselves.

Be careful what you wish for, though. Over time, many whitebois begin to become more and more attracted to black men...the raw sexual power that they exude becomes irresistible. At first, we want to see the women in our lives with a big black cock, but as the attraction becomes more powerful, many of us end up submitting to black men whether there is a woman around or not. The sexual energy of black men is nearly impossible to resist...

Very well said, white boi. Welcome to the forum. In time, you will learn to give yourself and your woman to black men. And you will share the desire with other white bois and couples out there.

ckldslvboy said:
Welcome to our little corner of the world! It's good that you've realized the sexual superiority of black men...this is something that more and more whitebois are beginning to understand. It is only right for whitebois to surrender their women to black men, and to do everything they can to serve black studs themselves.

Be careful what you wish for, though. Over time, many whitebois begin to become more and more attracted to black men...the raw sexual power that they exude becomes irresistible. At first, we want to see the women in our lives with a big black cock, but as the attraction becomes more powerful, many of us end up submitting to black men whether there is a woman around or not. The sexual energy of black men is nearly impossible to resist...

Thanks for the welcome. I've been into IR for months now and I have gotten a strong urge or curiosity to experiment by myself with a black man. It's something I've thought about and am really interested in trying... now only if I could find the right black man! Anyways, thanks for the welcome!

Master SHANGO said:
Very well said, white boi. Welcome to the forum. In time, you will learn to give yourself and your woman to black men. And you will share the desire with other white bois and couples out there.

Thanks for the welcome, Sir. I have already developed the urge to give her up and also myself up to the superiority of a hung black man.

Thanks for the welcome, Sir. I have already developed the urge to give her up and also myself up to the superiority of a hung black man. [/quote]

Yourself, and other friends of yours, too, should follow!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back