NiggerWorship without ads for registered members

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Member
Hello everyone,

I was thinking to this new features, and I also followed the advice of KKbitch, unfortunally KKKbitch is gone away.....
...but
now NiggerWorship is without ads for registered members, only for guests.

I want to known what you think about it, if it's better to surf or everything else.

Another idea, I will move the NiggerWorship forum into a year membership for new users,
for actual users will be free forever, but new users will pay 19.95Euro per year.

it's just an idea, but I think it's a natural step to netraulized spammers and create a real interracial club.

let me known
NW

Great without the ads. It makes all the difference. Yet if the alternative is a pay site even (only) for new members, I don't think it will work.
You might have to take the ads back.
It is not that we have too many free IR sites. We just have to advertise this site more often. It seems that the IR cuckold community is not as big as we thought. Even Cuckoldplace has problems reaching the 90.000 member level. And of course we all know that the actual number of members is much smaller since you can not de-register from CP

I feel that it is a trade-off to be honest.. I personally dont like ads poping up and ruining my viewing, but then again don't like paying to see a web site either... Thus, either we except ads to help to pay and run this site or users pay for the privilage of posting and viewing.. either way it is not an easy decision

I would hate to lose new users with new content to share because of a membership fee. The ads are preferable, in my opinion, to not getting new users and fresh material.

like the concept!!! anyway to get referal money from the various file sharing sites and the like?

The ads never seemed to be too much of a hinderance in my view. As long as you don't incorporate 'popups' I think all will be fine. The other day I personally deleted some russian spam. It seems we have it under control for the most part. Hope everyone continues to enjoy black worship!
peace love

If there's any way to keep it free then do it. If you have to pay you stop new users coming in and the place gets stale quick. You could see that happen at Dark Cavern. While they were charging the boards just died.

I say all of this while acknowledging I have no clue how much this place costs to run.

this forum cost a bit,
but I cannot add plugins like paypal donations, or treasury paypal
paypal will delete my account for adult material.

now the database is very close to 100MB limit, and I have to pay a programmer to delete some error logs or inactive members to make some more space into database.

ads give me few bucks to pay programmers, but it's not enough,
but.......I love interracial sex, so this is my community and dogfart give me free access to their sites for my work.

NW

after deleting the ads, NW gone from 900 unique visitors per day to 400 unique per day

ads are back now,
I want to see if visitors want ads for real

NW

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back