No females here meet and fuck?????

Any relation to the person who posted in topix with the very same email address that you use on here but calls himself Clint?

Link Removed

SunnyD said:
Any relation to the person who posted in topix with the very same email address that you use on here but calls himself Clint?

Link Removed

Another low post volume, fake motherfucker BUSTED :mad: ::) :D Lends credence to "the 90%" too KKKGirl . . . some say it's "the 99%" :-[

SunnyD said:
KKKGirl was a fake? Huh. Who knew?

No! I was just writing publicly and directly to KKKGirl, a.k.a. Hoe4BlaXXX, regarding your detective work and past posts about this place being full of mostly homosexual men.

Ah. Sorry.

Yeah. My girlfriend and I are looking for a site to join to begin the "search" for her master.

As exciting as this site is, the legitimacy of certain characters often comes into question.

I am 26 year old white female from Michigan. I have found this site is mostly full of what seems to be the husband of the wife and has a fantasy of sharing his wife. I am single (actually a widow). i am off and on here maybe once a week to just check out pics and video. Alot of sexy content on here.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back