old, overweight ....black man do hot girls

hughgrection2009 said:
Link Removed

This bitch looks like my AP Psychology teacher from my sophomore year of hs. Don't know if it's her for sure, but if it is, giving that slut some of my cock would have definitely made that class a hell of a lot easier

hughgrection2009 said:
18 yr old senior in high school gets a ride back home from older everweight janitor, they make a detour over to his apartment. Well as you can see another white girl converted to black.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Damn, I would love to watch this video

I found it on here:

http://www.amvc.com/showroom/asu03-1.shtml

Anyone got it?

I love a big thick dick that really really does the job... sure does for me. My husband is really thick so when he comes inside me his cock plugs me and keeps in his come. I love that plugged feeling. I see in some videos that the bull has trouble getting a good hard-on although the girl is pretty and willing. That spoils it for me.. surely the guy should get a stiffie looking at the snow princess legs wide open for him? This is my pet hate.

I am all in favour of kneeling before an older black man. It is SO right to serve and suck.

In my instance, I got my mum involved as well, and she has got my dad to watch us both taking black cock. I have loved this thread so much, so thank you to all of the posters here. Great job. :) J.

Jill 22 said:
I love a big thick dick that really really does the job... sure does for me. My husband is really thick so when he comes inside me his cock plugs me and keeps in his come. I love that plugged feeling. I see in some videos that the bull has trouble getting a good hard-on although the girl is pretty and willing. That spoils it for me.. surely the guy should get a stiffie looking at the snow princess legs wide open for him? This is my pet hate.

I am all in favour of kneeling before an older black man. It is SO right to serve and suck.

In my instance, I got my mum involved as well, and she has got my dad to watch us both taking black cock. I have loved this thread so much, so thank you to all of the posters here. Great job. :) J.

Now thats a story that needs to be told. How did you get your mom to cross over?

Dad watches both you and mom with black guys! Lucky dad.

Jill 22 said:

Jill 22 said:

Jill 22 ... thanks it is so beautiful to hear of your family's involvement ... it is natural submission and exciting. Would love to hear more. curiouscraig45@gmail.com.

V/R
Craig

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back