Parenting Question

I don't think you're going to get very many No answers to that question around here. I'm interested to hear what methods people have used.

Hmmm, well, we neither encourage nor discourage our teens preference in their sexual desires. We feel it is up to every individual to make their own choices. We just stress that it is mandatory to be safe these days. Hence, we keep our "playtime" activities to ourselves.

That's a very realistic and non-fantasizing answer.

Nellie said:
Hmmm, well, we neither encourage nor discourage our teens preference in their sexual desires. We feel it is up to every individual to make their own choices. We just stress that it is mandatory to be safe these days. Hence, we keep our "playtime" activities to ourselves.

Well Zagg, I think you'll find that it is why I am here. To speak frankly and honestly to these issues. Not to spout my fantasies and/or some pie-in-the-sky platitudes of how things should be. I believe the bruh's call it- keepin it real ;)

There are plenty of fantisizers around here. It's valuable to have some folks who have their feet planted on solid earth.

Nellie said:
Well Zagg, I think you'll find that it is why I am here. To speak frankly and honestly to these issues. Not to spout my fantasies and/or some pie-in-the-sky platitudes of how things should be. I believe the bruh's call it- keepin it real ;)

i agree, zagg -- as long as the people "keepin' it real" don't put down/trash/denigrate the fantasizers.

one person's truth is another's fantasy, and i don't think anyone has a lock on speaking "frankly and honestly."

No denigration here, at least on my part, nor do I think on Nellie's. Many of us here engage in IR only in fantasy. Others are actually involved in sexual relationships. The limits on the two situations can be quite different and sometimes it's important to say that.

jockboy said:
i agree, zagg -- as long as the people "keepin' it real" don't put down/trash/denigrate the fantasizers.

one person's truth is another's fantasy, and i don't think anyone has a lock on speaking "frankly and honestly."

jockboy,
What I post here is just my viewpoint, nothing more. Perhaps I could have couched my point in more diplomatic terms, but I in no way meant to trash or put down the desires and views of others. I was simply clairifying our parenting philosophy. By the way, I agree that no one has an exclusive on frankness and honesty. I'm sorry if I offended you.

ps Whatever happened with your neighbors across the street? I know many of us was enjoying your reports.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back