My exwife remarried a black man. My 25 yr old daughter loves black guys exclusively. My last girlfriend cheated with a black guy . I totally accept the reality. I have been pussy free for 3 yrs. I realize pussy is for real men not pathetic wimp white guys with shrimp dicks. My question . What do I do now. Until the BNWO is here I don't know how to support black men and women. I know we white me deserve to be castrated and worked to death or just beat to death. Or women bred and used for pleasure. So any advice?

I live in NYS in the USA. It has become very normal here for white guys to be turned out. I have been turned out for a while now. You need to start wearing the tattoo jack of spades ♤ Most black kings will know what it means. I know that most black men here know what it means. You can order fake tattoo's online. But be warned. If you wear one remember you can be used and abused at anytime or anywhere. Here its everywhere. I wear one sometimes. The last time i wore one i was in walmart in the womans area. I was looking at bras and panties to buy and a black man walked up to me, put his hand down the back of my shorts and rammed 2 fingers up my cunt. You cant say nothing other then. Yes king. I leaned forward grabbed the rack, leaned forward, stuck my ass out and spread my legs apart. I had to stand there and let him abuse me. He made me put my hand down the front of his sweatpants and start playing with his superior black cock. Then he made me bend all the way over and he started forcing more fingers up my pussy. Slamming his fingers in and out hard. He opened my hole up. I sounded like a girl crying and moaning. As people were walking by. It dont matter, you have to allow them to do whatever they want. Then he told me to go wait outside the front door for him. So i did. He walks out about 20 min later. Grabs my hair and said, lets go faggot. He walked me over to a minivan, told me to remove my shorts. So i did. Then my shirt he f...d me to remove. I was standing there in only some pink panties and a bra. Because thats what you have to wear here. He opened the slidding door, told me to sit in the door facing out. Then his cock went right in my mouth. He started to face fuck me. I was choking, puking and gagging. After a few min he made me stand, he ripped off my panties and bent me over. He f...d his huge cock up my asspussy and started to pound me. Spitting on me and smacking my ass and face. The old white couple parked next to him walked up and couldnt get in their car because we were there. They had to stand there and wait until he was done. He made me yell as he was punding me, only black lives matter. The black race is superior. White men are all faggots with no dicks. Fuck me please master, fuck all white men in their nasty cunts. All kinds of stuff he made me say. Finally, 15min later he blew his cum deep in my cunt. He yanked his cock out and made me sit to suck his cock clean. I put his cock back in his sweats and he got in his van and pulled away. I was still butt naked, well i had a bra on. He threw my shorts up near the front of the old couple car. They asked if i was ok. I said yes, just doing what us h... sissys are supose to do as i was putting my shorts back on. Then i put my shirt back on to cover my tits. But this will happen a lot. Everywhere. Ive been put on my knees in parks, corner stores, ive been dragged into many cars and trucks. Told to go into bathrooms and wait to be used. So just be ready to serve where ever your told to

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-072906_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20220801-072906_Calculator+.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 14
I live in NYS in the USA. It has become very normal here for white guys to be turned out. I have been turned out for a while now. You need to start wearing the tattoo jack of spades ♤ Most black kings will know what it means. I know that most black men here know what it means. You can order fake tattoo's online. But be warned. If you wear one remember you can be used and abused at anytime or anywhere. Here its everywhere. I wear one sometimes. The last time i wore one i was in walmart in the womans area. I was looking at bras and panties to buy and a black man walked up to me, put his hand down the back of my shorts and rammed 2 fingers up my cunt. You cant say nothing other then. Yes king. I leaned forward grabbed the rack, leaned forward, stuck my ass out and spread my legs apart. I had to stand there and let him abuse me. He made me put my hand down the front of his sweatpants and start playing with his superior black cock. Then he made me bend all the way over and he started forcing more fingers up my pussy. Slamming his fingers in and out hard. He opened my hole up. I sounded like a girl crying and moaning. As people were walking by. It dont matter, you have to allow them to do whatever they want. Then he told me to go wait outside the front door for him. So i did. He walks out about 20 min later. Grabs my hair and said, lets go faggot. He walked me over to a minivan, told me to remove my shorts. So i did. Then my shirt he f...d me to remove. I was standing there in only some pink panties and a bra. Because thats what you have to wear here. He opened the slidding door, told me to sit in the door facing out. Then his cock went right in my mouth. He started to face fuck me. I was choking, puking and gagging. After a few min he made me stand, he ripped off my panties and bent me over. He f...d his huge cock up my asspussy and started to pound me. Spitting on me and smacking my ass and face. The old white couple parked next to him walked up and couldnt get in their car because we were there. They had to stand there and wait until he was done. He made me yell as he was punding me, only black lives matter. The black race is superior. White men are all faggots with no dicks. Fuck me please master, fuck all white men in their nasty cunts. All kinds of stuff he made me say. Finally, 15min later he blew his cum deep in my cunt. He yanked his cock out and made me sit to suck his cock clean. I put his cock back in his sweats and he got in his van and pulled away. I was still butt naked, well i had a bra on. He threw my shorts up near the front of the old couple car. They asked if i was ok. I said yes, just doing what us h... sissys are supose to do as i was putting my shorts back on. Then i put my shirt back on to cover my tits. But this will happen a lot. Everywhere. Ive been put on my knees in parks, corner stores, ive been dragged into many cars and trucks. Told to go into bathrooms and wait to be used. So just be ready to serve where ever your told to
I got so fucking hard reading this post.

My exwife remarried a black man. My 25 yr old daughter loves black guys exclusively. My last girlfriend cheated with a black guy . I totally accept the reality. I have been pussy free for 3 yrs. I realize pussy is for real men not pathetic wimp white guys with shrimp dicks. My question . What do I do now. Until the BNWO is here I don't know how to support black men and women. I know we white me deserve to be castrated and worked to death or just beat to death. Or women bred and used for pleasure. So any advice?
You ever witness your daughters with bbc? Thatd be hot. Help to breed them. Jerk off while your daughters are covered with the cum from huge horny black cocks.

I have had several black men over the years see me glance at their magnificent crotch and this one saw me look away when I knew he caught me looking where I was always taught to look low and never eye ball a superior black man. This one black man that was my new boss followed me out to my car at lunch and told me to unlock the passenger door. He then told me he needed a ride and asked if I would give him one. I told him yes sir. As I started the car he asked if I was one of those faggot white bois that always want to suck and fuck black cocks? I told him no sir. He said your a fucking liar as he pulled my face in his lap he said you know what to do faggot. He was right I knew what to do so I pulled his cock out of his sweat pants and poked it down my throat till he shot a large load of sweet black cock sperm, deep in my belly. After that I was his to use at will.

I got so fucking hard reading this post.
I get it. Trust me. If i could get hard i would. The things that are done to me are just unreal. This past thru night was one of them nights. About 10 or 15 black men at a basement party. I was stripped naked and serving drinks. Then they started to get drunk and omg. tennipp@yahoo.com email me ill tell you about it. Only email if your into some sick things.

I get it. Trust me. If i could get hard i would. The things that are done to me are just unreal. This past thru night was one of them nights. About 10 or 15 black men at a basement party. I was stripped naked and serving drinks. Then they started to get drunk and omg. tennipp@yahoo.com email me ill tell you about it. Only email if your into some sick things.
Yea no thanks. First of all I aint emailing you instead of discussing things here. Not gonna get scammed. Secondly, I aint trying to hear all that. Sex is one thing but you getting shit on or whatever is another.

Yea no thanks. First of all I aint emailing you instead of discussing things here. Not gonna get scammed. Secondly, I aint trying to hear all that. Sex is one thing but you getting shit on or whatever is another.
Yea. Well i wouldnt sign up with the BNWO then. Stay as far away from that as possable. Once you belong to them, thats it. Your owned. If your not into it, then your not into it. I am owned! Not sure what you mean your not getting scammed. Im not a scammer if thats what your getting at, dont email me then. I just thought you wanted to know more. If your good, so be it. Just dont do what i did if your not into being owned. Take care.

Yea. Well i wouldnt sign up with the BNWO then. Stay as far away from that as possable. Once you belong to them, thats it. Your owned. If your not into it, then your not into it. I am owned! Not sure what you mean your not getting scammed. Im not a scammer if thats what your getting at, dont email me then. I just thought you wanted to know more. If your good, so be it. Just dont do what i did if your not into being owned. Take care.
Dude... Kink is one thing. But if you are seriously doing this shit then you need mental help. Its just a kink. Its not meant to be taken literally or seriously. Getting bisexual or gay is one thing. Preaching genocide and hatred is another. You dont become "less of a racist", a racist is a racist. Seek help.

Dude... Kink is one thing. But if you are seriously doing this shit then you need mental help. Its just a kink. Its not meant to be taken literally or seriously. Getting bisexual or gay is one thing. Preaching genocide and hatred is another. You dont become "less of a racist", a racist is a racist. Seek help.
Thats what you think dude!! Its a kink thing but its a real kink thing. Im not sure where your from but im from Ny and its very real here. White men are being turned out left and right. If you have a big dick then you have no worries. If your a tiny pink clit closet faggot like myself then you should bow to the black race. You dont like this thread then dont read it and stop replying. Ive been used and abused from a very young age you maybe right, i may need help. But i still will bow to my superiors. The black race is superior. Far more superior then white men. I have been with a lot of men, both white and black and i can tell you facts. Fact, black men have way bigger cocks then white guys. Theres also a lot more bottom white faggots then black. Its the way it should be. This pic is my clit hard. Its an inch. Sad. No woman wants that. I have pulled down many white mens pants to see clits just like this. Well close anyway. They should be in panties and a bra. Screenshot_20221201_082138_Calculator+.jpg

I'm lucky if I'm 4" hard. But I'll say this I love to eat black ladies pussy, and taking black men's dick in my mouth and deep in my ass.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back