Place and role of women in future black dominated world

E

esben

It seems like we are drifting towards a situation where women of all races chooses Black Men.

This gives Black Men quite some choices, so what are u going to do? Will they all just be cum dumpsters for you or do want to treat them differently?

Personally I don't believe in interracial families. Of course you can find some exceptions, but these are just exceptions.

So all non-Black women will be just cumdumps for Black Men - this is the thing they are best for ;)

us white girls are their property

they can do as they wish

our role should be to do what they want

so getting are pussy ass and mouth used a lot

Sasha said:
us white girls are their property

they can do as they wish

our role should be to do what they want

so getting are pussy ass and mouth used a lot
Absolutely! We're property for our Black Daddies desires. Body and soul! I love being Black owned!

Michelle,

That is very beautiful and I love hearing this relationship which is as it should be. Thanks and keep up the great service to black men/cock.

This makes me so happy.

v/r
Craig

ST-127 said:
Personally I don't believe in interracial families. Of course you can find some exceptions, but these are just exceptions.

So all non-Black women will be just cumdumps for Black Men - this is the thing they are best for ;)

I see where you are coming from, ST-127 in regards of interracial families. Mature adults should of course be free to start a family with a partner of their choice. But what's attracting us to message boards like this one? Yes, Or obsession with and love interracial sex. If all whites and indeed blacks only mate with partners of the opposite race, then the joy and pleasure of seeing a black dick in a white women's mouth will soon be a thing of the past. 'Coffee brown on coffee brown' doesn't sound as hot as 'Blacks on blondes'. Therefore I hope there will be plenty of white and black children and that they keep the interracial fun going for generations to come.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back