Proper ettiquette for a white male

M

Maconblackworship

http://xhamster.com/movies/1002292/interracial_breeding.html

This video was a good example of a white male giving his body to a black man. In proper worhsip, there shouldn't be a distinction between sexualities for whites. Our orfices exist for black pleasure. Even if you've never engaged in homosexual activity before, you might find yourself in a similar situation and it's your duty to do the right thing.

Great Video! You can see that the white guy is happy to give his body to the Black Male as it is our duty. No whitey should ever hesitate to worship and please a Black Top, its their natural right to sexually use every white guy or girl whenever they want.

While I agree with you both about Black Men using white females and males freely for their pleasure, and would extend that right to include Black Women as well, I do have to disagree about this film displaying proper etiquette for a white male.

Unless I missed it, the Black Man never gave the white male permission to masturbate. If the white was performing properly, his attention should have been focused on giving the Black Man the maximum pleasure possible, not thinking about his own. If he is playing with himself, he is not giving the Black Man 100% of his effort.

JMHO,
will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back