Proud

please ask whatever u want, all white bitches are here to serve you master !

Which is why about 80% of my cum ends up in white boi bellies.

I am sorry to hear 20% of your precious seed is wasted. No black man should ever have to jack off with so many white faggots around. Whenever a black man wants there should be a white mouth, ass or pussy there for him to use, he shouldn't even have to wait.

We were put on this earth to serve gods like you. Every second of everyday should be dedicated to your ending and constant happiness and pleasure.

xxtase said:

Wish I had you all in a room. Oh and cumslave, don't worry, none of my nut gets wasted. The other 20% goes in white bois asses.

BlackTop10ins said:
xxtase said:

Wish I had you all in a room. Oh and cumslave, don't worry, none of my nut gets wasted. The other 20% goes in white bois asses.

waste one jungle juice drop is a huge disrespect to the superior black race, every thing will be drinked

I too am proud to be a cock sucker for the black man Nothing like sucking a big black cock and having your mouth filled with black gold

tazloveblack said:
I too am proud to be a cock sucker for the black man Nothing like sucking a big black cock and having your mouth filled with black gold

i have to agree with tazloveblack. i can't wait until my wife Black Lover lets me have his cum.

My ex wife trained me to worship BBC for nearly 5 years before going straight and divorcing, leaving me to serve BBC by myself. I thank her for making me realize that all white males should worship all BBC.
I jnew my place the first time i sucked BBC and by the end of the night i was deepthroating and taking BBC in my asspussy dressed as a white trash whore and ADORING every second of it while ex called me names and laughed.

I am also proud to be a black cock slut I live my day trying to find black men any where I can and kneel down in front of them and have the pleasure of them shooting their hot cum down my throat

Great attitude you white bois got. Sucking our cocks and swallowing our thick creamy loads is something you guys should have every single day.

BlackTop10ins said:
Great attitude you white bois got. Sucking our cocks and swallowing our thick creamy loads is something you guys should have every single day.

that's what we are made for holy master

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back