Reversed IR: Black women for white cock!

Slavetoebony

Yes, it does happens, too.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

You honkies can have every last single one of 'um too, and then some! I don't want 'um ::)

ThickNiggaDick said:
You honkies can have every last single one of 'um too, and then some! I don't want 'um ::)

:lol: Pretty common opinion from what I hear; might not be to most unbiased sample, though.

Babs275 said:
:lol: Pretty common opinion from what I hear; might not be to most unbiased sample, though.

Most white men don't want 'um either. We all know that, along with white men and asian women, the most common interracial coupling is black men and white women . . . the black man and the white woman wanna hump each other . . . and more and more of them are dissin' their own race to cross the color line. Nothin' biased about that point. It's just the plain truth. Oh, plenty of black men still want black women and plenty of white women still want white men, but more and more black men and white women are "crossing the line" to lay down with the opposite race. Some exclusively. I'm one of "those". That's all I'm sayin'. I'm not into black chicks. Asians neither. Whites and latinas only! Had a hot, young native American girl suck my dick once though, and I fucked her. That pretty "squaw" was good :D

Babs275 said:
ThickNiggaDick said:

ThickNiggaDick is just speaking for himself, not all black men.

bigblackcock said:
ThickNiggaDick is just speaking for himself, not all black men.

I never claimed anything different from that . . . people do what ya like.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back