Sensuous Black Women

We really ought to make an effort to get more black women on NW. Hey, black men, how about getting some of the sistas on here?

Delotta Brown. I do believe that this chocolate princess is perfection.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
One incredibly lucky ass white dude:
Link Removed

their asses are always so HUGE and delicious! i always love seeing a little whiteboy dick next to a huge black ass, because you just know he's gonna have to start licking to please her

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

lilceaser said:
their asses are always so HUGE and delicious! i always love seeing a little whiteboy dick next to a huge black ass, because you just know he's gonna have to start licking to please her

Link Removed
Us small dicked white guys could achieve orgasm just by using our tongues if it's to lick this gorgeous superior African ass. We would obey her every command. Lick her pussy and her ass until she tells me to stop.

Black females are so assertive and sexually demanding. Whenever they want a white boi they just take him.
Lets see more of these powerful ladies.

Definitely some great pics, lilceasar. Here are a few more:
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

whiteboys getting put to use...
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Slave0666 said:
lilceaser said:

Link Removed
Us small dicked white guys could achieve orgasm just by using our tongues if it's to lick this gorgeous superior African ass. We would obey her every command. Lick her pussy and her ass until she tells me to stop.

you got that right!

I've been trying really hard to find pics or videos of black women turning down white boys for their small size. Or maybe a black women trying to have sex with a white boy and it failing. Has anyone else come across these?

dontknowhow89 said:
I've been trying really hard to find pics or videos of black women turning down white boys for their small size. Or maybe a black women trying to have sex with a white boy and it failing. Has anyone else come across these?

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Just a reminder that there's also a thread for photos of black women with white men:

http://nworship.com/forum/index.php?topic=1301.0

dontknowhow89 said:
They rarely do because they enjoy being served by slaves. Who makes the best sex-slave material? White males of course.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back