Shango in Charleston, South Carolina Pt. 4

tomascini

Link Removed

They had the house to themselves now.

They were still in bed, neither in a hurry to get up. The bed sheets lay scattered around their feet. Sally needed to get some sleep and told Master Shango if he could allow her an hour or two to be with herself. He told her no problem. He left her to sleep and went into the bathroom to shower. He came out and searched inside his bag and rubbed some lotion on his body and wore a pair of shorts. Outside the sky was overcast; it wouldn’t be long before it began to rain. He went and got his laptop and power cord out his bag and decided to roam the house.

Shango went up the stairs to one of the spare bedrooms there. He set his laptop on a library desk and connected the power cord to a socket and booted up his system. There was a window next to where he sat on a revolving chair and he could make out a driveway at the side of the house. Further out, clumps of trees blocked the view of the river. He turned on his system’s WiFi and checked through his emails.

There were a couple of letters waiting for him. Some from various hubbies across the country wanting to know more about him and how beneficial his sexual prowess can be to them; it would take him all day to respond to their mails, and once they were apt to reply back in no time once receive his replies. He checked his blog as well to know how many hits he was getting.

He was in the middle of answering one of his emails when he heard a sound coming from outside the room. He hadn’t shut the door and he heard Sally calling out his name. He yelled back to let her know what room he was in. She stuck her head inside the room and entered when she saw him seated there smiling, wearing just her negligee with one arm nearly off from her shoulders.

“Hi there,” she said, giggling as she came to where he sat. “I couldn’t sleep. I’ve got you running in my head so damn much. I don’t know what sort of poison you’ve given me, but I can’t stop not wanting you.”

She came and sat on his lap, pleating him with kisses. He turned his chair around, caressing her ass cheeks while she sucked on his lips, moaning as his fingers rubbed the underside of her pussy.

“Ohh God … I love it when you do that to me. Awwhhh God, Master, you drive me crazy!” She looked past his shoulder at his blog site. “Are you going to post pictures of me in there?”

“I’m thinking about it,” he answered. “I’d love for couples out there to know about my time with you. But I’m going to need your permission first if you’re alright with it.”

“I’m very much alright with it,” she breathed into his ear, rubbing the back of his neck. “But right now, I want Master Shango’s dick fucking me!”

He lifted her from the chair and carried her to the bed. She held her legs for him and was already moaning aloud as he fingered her cunt then nibbled on her clit. Her cum poured out of her pussy like a dam bursting and her body couldn’t stop wracking from the excitement that was upon her. He came to her side of the bed and she stroked his cock and into her mouth it went. He ordered her to open her mouth wide enough to receive him.

“Yes, that’s how I want you to suck me,” he told her, watching her blow him. “Don’t forget to suck on my balls, too.”

He reached over and slipped his fingers into her cunt then bent forward to eat her pussy while she remained under him choking on his dick. His hands wrapped under her thigh and he pulled her ass up and buried his nose into her crotch. Sally jerked her hips towards his face; she made muffled groans in her mouth as she kept on sucking his cock.

Outside it was splatter with rain; the sound of thunder exploding in the sky echoed in the room.

For more of this, go here:Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back