SHUT UP AND TAKE THE FUCKIN black DICK!

Mmmm I'd eagerly get on all fours and beg with pitiful wimpers and moans at feet of this magnificent black master like the desperate submissive sissy slave I am...My master just dangling his beautiful black cock mere inches from my hungry drooling mouth to tease me to the point I can no longer control my BBC craving and I throw my lips around his thick dark shaft engulfing his massive member almost halfway(which I am instantly proud of seeing as it so long and thick...However in my desire to taste my black masters sweet juicy load I act without his permission, realizing this I fearfully gaze up into my masters eyes bracing for my punishment...I see the absolute delight in his eyes as a devious grin crosses his face as he raises his strong black hand above his waist and before I can react he tightly grips my hair with his other hand and with one powerful shove buries his entire cock deep within my throat as his other hand comes down across my cheek with great enough force I can barely keep from biting down from shock and my legs buckle beneath me...And rather than being offended I become overwhelmingly turned on even more and secretly desire even more abusive treatment....

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back