Fubar ID- Pretty Hot and Thick Phat
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
AND THE ICING ON THE CAKE IS THAT SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN BLACKBRED

This one doesn't out right say she loves bbc, but by the looks of her, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't turn one down. Looks like a dirty girl. I don't know about you guys, but I love a trashy girl.
Link Removed
Look how big that mouth can open, can you imagine how big a dick she could suck?
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

This one is a 100% certified black lover and has an ass that would tempt a black straight into hell. Get ready guys, bbc's will be growing after looking at this californinia beauty.

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

That's some nice phat "white wobble" Hugh . . . if you find one from my area let me know ;)

ThickNiggaDick most of these sluts from fubar look like you got to pay to play. Reminds me of what an old boss I had used to tell his son, "Boy, put a helmet on that soldier before you head into battle....." LMFAO

mrscondo said:
ThickNiggaDick most of these sluts from fubar look like you got to pay to play. Reminds me of what an old boss I had used to tell his son, "Boy, put a helmet on that soldier before you head into battle....." LMFAO

Are you jealous mrscondo, lol, just kidding

As hot as it is to see some of these ladies putting themselves out there as they are, I have to agree with Mrs. Condo. A fair amount of them look like they've been through a world war, and were on the losing end.

mrscondo said:

If one is gonna act like a white trailer trash tramp, then it helps if one looks the part (and talks like it too!) ;)

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF WHITE TRASH!!!! Some...of these women on here are innocent and you are a bunch of slanderous jerks!!!!

pissedwoman said:
YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF WHITE TRASH!!!! Some...of these women on here are innocent and you are a bunch of slanderous jerks!!!!

and we are certainly thrilled to have you posting here as well :-\

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back