Something different I'm trying

if there's one white bitch who needs a big black dick in her mouth, it's sarah palin.

i'd love to watch her get destroyed in a gangbang video. just a bunch of thug niggers treating her like shit and fucking her so hard she hurts. the ultimate? a black baby for that fucking whore.

Not to mention her 2 sweet daughters jockboy. Both of those little slut daughters would look great black pregnant.

jockboy said:
if there's one white bitch who needs a big black dick in her mouth, it's sarah palin.

i'd love to watch her get destroyed in a gangbang video. just a bunch of thug niggers treating her like shit and fucking her so hard she hurts. the ultimate? a black baby for that fucking whore.

Oh, yes. Sarah's probably still fertile, so we could have all three of them with black babies in their bellies. Perhaps from the same orgy.

johnfreem66 said:
Not to mention her 2 sweet daughters jockboy. Both of those little slut daughters would look great black pregnant.

jockboy said:

it's more than ok with me if all 3 palins get black-nailed, as long as mom is treated like a fucking whore. i want her smacked and slapped around, messing that hair up -- and i want todd smelling black on her when she gets home.

bristol? i dream about her getting knocked up again, and a black stud would make it perfect. get her off the "abstinence" speech circuit and keep her fat ass home.

the youngest? it's past time she found out what black dick can bring to her life. we could easily find a young black thug with a coke-can dick to rip her virgin pussy apart.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back