Spring Thomas punished

E

Esben01

So good to see Spring being treated a bit harder then normally, she had it comming.

Link Removed

Spring is one of my favorites! Bree Olson used to be until she started fucking that nasty Charlie Sheen:(

i love seeing spring used and treated like a fucking whore.

she gets nasty with her mouth, and sometimes i want the niggers in her vids to smack the shit out of her to put her in her place, and then fuck her til her cunt is destroyed.

if ever there was a hot bitch who needed a rough, tough, hard black gangbang, it's spring thomas.

bethh213 said:
Spring is one of my favorites! Bree Olson used to be until she started fucking that nasty Charlie Sheen:(

With all the coke he's doing, do you really think she is getting what she needs from Charlie? or is just there for the exposure?

yes can anyone find this full vid? ive looked for a while but never found it

Spring needs to be gang fucked in a real setting where the actors aren't getting paid. See how she likes being black fucked by street thugs. Bring her sister along for company.

I love Spring most sucking a black cock or receiving a facial.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

I'm so jealous of Spring.
She's been getting The Good Stuff since she was a teenager (I guess) and probably gets well paid for doing what I dream about.
Don't get me wrong, I do OK but she gets the cream of the crop.
I've been shown a few of her videos and would kill for a body like that.
She must have had gallons of hot sauce pumped in her over the years - I'd love to double date with her just once.
I'd be happy with her cast-offs any day of the week!

. . . . and judging by the pics, that's not a punishment she's getting, that's a reward, guys :-*

I still say get Spring in a situation where she isn't in control where some good black meat gives it to her. I'd like to see her facial expression as she is worked like a true black slut and not a film star. Damn I am jealous and callous today. I think I need me some meat!!!!!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back