Steelers/Packers

vera

Ok gang, it's time to make the call... Who will win the big game on Sunday, the Pittsburgh niggers or the Green Bay niggers?

You're pretty much spot on there, Vera. Professional sports (and a lot of amateur ones, as well) are largely dominated by niggers. There's strong evidence accumulating that this is not merely accidental or a matter of culture. It's based in real biological difference. Just as black sexual superiority is. So sit back, open a brew or two, and watch one pack of mercenary niggers attempt to whallop another pack of mercenary niggers.

LOL.... love your take on it Zagg.... and I agree with thug_nasty... I go with the Steelers

LOL jockboy..... Does Pittsburgh the city have awesome niggers, or Pittsburgh the sports team? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for awesome niggers... Just don't know whether to travel to the Burg, or to the superbowl....lol.

lol both, vera.

pittsburgh has some communities that would drive any black lover crazy...i'm betting ur pussy would stay wet, baby ;)

and i've been out in pittsburgh clubs when black steelers are there. believe me, they don't have to move in for the kill, because the white girls spread their legs as soon as they see those big muscular niggers.

Wooops, looks like I put my money on the wrong niggers...lol. Congrats to the Green Bay Packers...great game.

They way players move from team to team these days, next year half the Steelers will be Packers and vice versa. You just picked them a year too early.

vera said:
Wooops, looks like I put my money on the wrong niggers...lol. Congrats to the Green Bay Packers...great game.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back