StoneKnight's Daughter Fantasy Captions (all girls 18+)

stoneknight

O.K. lets get this straight first these are not my daughters, it's just for fun and fantasy ;)
Also all girls pictured are 18 or older. If you don't like this kind of stuff don't look at these. ::)

Let's have Fun ;D

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

You, StoneKnight, are damn good at this. Remember the old saying, "If you can't be good, be good at it!" ;) I can't imagine how many white bois must be spilling their worthless seed over the caps you create.

I would like to think most dads with white daughters would be spilling their seed looking at and reading these awesome captions. Many thanks stoney.

Thanks guys ;D Here's some more naughty daughters

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Many thanks stoney. You obviously have some insight as to how many of us white dads think when it comes to how our daughters interact with black studs.

These were done as a request by a girl with a daddy fetish who goes by KT ;D she is from Europe. none of these pictures are of her though

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

And I appreciate your generosity in sharing her with those of us less fortunate.

johnfreem66 said:
These make me glad I do have a daughter for that very purpose.

If she needs a chaperone, John, I'm available.

johnfreem66 said:
Great captions. They make me want to send my daughter to Jamaica in the worst way.

Yes John please send her to Jamaica for Spring Break this year and Zagg as chaperone part of your duties is to take lots of pictures ;D

OMG the sisters are so incredibly flippin hot. I can't help but think of mine looking at this.

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back