StoneKnight's pictures

I bet lots of white daddies will hope their daughter's will be the next cover girl. I know i would.

stoneknight said:
Zagg said:
It ought to become a fashion trend.

johnfreem66 said:
A great addition to any white girls face.

Maybe Maybelline can start a new makeup line called Black Baby Batter, Spring Thomas could be their newest Cover Girl :D

Link Removed

And a lovely cover girl she would make ;D

johnfreem66 said:
I bet lots of white daddies will hope their daughter's will be the next cover girl. I know i would.

stoneknight said:
Zagg said:
It ought to become a fashion trend.

johnfreem66 said:
A great addition to any white girls face.

Maybe Maybelline can start a new makeup line called Black Baby Batter, Spring Thomas could be their newest Cover Girl :D

Link Removed

We just need to make sure there's enough left over to shoot up between her legs and knock her up.

That's the best thing about black baby batter it's got so many uses, it's looks great on faces, and it's works fantastic when shot in pussy, even down throats or shot up tight white asses. it's just wonderful stuff. ;D

Zagg said:
We just need to make sure there's enough left over to shoot up between her legs and knock her up.

Everything about black males in superalative.

stoneknight said:
That's the best thing about black baby batter it's got so many uses, it's looks great on faces, and it's works fantastic when shot in pussy, even down throats or shot up tight white asses. it's just wonderful stuff. ;D

Zagg said:

And I'm certainly hoping there will be some developments along those lines sometime very soon with a certain someone.

johnfreem66 said:
Zagg, you dont know how right you are.

Zagg said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back