Superior Race??

bluegrass501

Is this what everyone is talking about when they say blacks are the superior race?
Think about what's going on in America!
The muslims are using the blacks as their pawns to accomplish what they did in the middle east.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/126828998.html
http://island-adv.com/2011/04/racist-attack-at-mcdonalds

Probably not. Different people mean different things by black "superiority". Some people do have the idea that blacks are a "master race". I suspect that there is usually a strong element of sexual submissiveness in such people. Others, such as myself, believe that there is considerable empirical evidence that blacks are sexually superior to whites and Asians. Blacks are also clearly superior at certain physical activities, such as running and jumping. There is also some evidence that blacks tend to be more aggressive than whites. It's also clear that whites are superior in intelligence. You should evaluate the evidence before making any claim that any ethnic group is superior to another in some respect.

Whites to earn and pay everyone's bills; blacks to play and enjoy all the thrills.

White men should work so their wives can live a real fantasy life... and its not a bad idea to subsidize a black studs finances so he can focus on enjoying the best out of life, including fucking white guys (as well as Asian, Latino, and middle eastern, etc.) wives, girlfriends and single women. of course. White guys put blacks in 400 years of slavery and have treated women as indentured servants... time to pay up.

Of course guys like Herman Cain prove the black man can achieve anything, and is far richer than most whites.

What I saw in those articles was over the top for ANY race to perform. The girl in that clip went into convulsions from a senseless beating by those 2 black bitches. I love to see a BBC stretch a white woman as good as the next white guy, but if I had been there, things would have been a LOT different.
This is the kind o B/S that incites hatred and distrust..just exactly what the terrorists want !

I love the idea that Black men are physically and sexually superior to white men. Is it always true? Of course not. Not every Black man is a well endowed stud. But I think enough of them are to justify my fantasy! haha. I have a strong craving to submit to and worship women and their Black Bulls, and nothing that happens in terms of politics, culture, etc., will change that. I will continue to admire Black studs and the women who prefer them! :D

Again, Zagg is the voice of reason (hi baby!)
If I want a challenging and intelligent conversation I will chat up a white boi, if I want my brains fucked out then I'm sorry, but Black Men (and most foreign guys) will always get the job done.
In my experience, Black Men don't have time for the usual chit chat, they need to know if they are going to score or not within the first few minutes or else they will cut their losses and move on.
we like that in a man, it's a refreshing quality called honesty.
No cheesy well worn chat up lines, just down to business :-*
Most of my friends also agree, dark meat is what to go for if you need a good workout.

It's exactly this attitude that makes the Black Man superior in the bedroom (or in the back of a car, against a wall, etc).
They always want to fuck, always ready and always deliver the most mind blowing orgasms.

Ya know I had this entire tirade race through my head about this and that with regard to supposed wht intellectual superiority and the like but at the end of the day a few facts gave cause to pause.
First fact being, what kind of mental midget joins a site dedicated to "niggerworship" only to discuss alleged white intellectual superiority at some point?
Second, if we speak in terms of generalization and that whole ilk of thinking we watch on the news, hear in media and in some cases witness first hand the phenomenon in which whites occasionally take their "superiority" so far that they forget a bear,even though in a zoo, will eat you{news flash}. Wild animals constantly outsmart whites in this arena.
"Whites", esp. American variety do SO much idiotic shite on a regular basis one would have to question the intelligence quotient for the entire race. The only clever thing they do with regard to these amazing feats is not report a quarter of it.
(www.whitewatch.com)
Third, and finally I've notice that whites quite often value deceit, consider it a marker for intelligence, measure of wit and staple of the clever.
And don't get me wrong I'm not saying ALL whites do but take a look at a few conversations online and in the news, on your your fav. sitcom, and in business most definitely.
Deception is actually the marker for LOW intelligence, and base character, ultimately means that the individual in question has no other options or solutions and instead of brokering the embarrassment, peace treaty,humility, honest evaluation and disclosure of a situation in earnest application of the cowardly lie.
...But I digress I've ranted quite enough thus far

saintvillain said:
Ya know I had this entire tirade race through my head about this and that with regard to supposed wht intellectual superiority and the like but at the end of the day a few facts gave cause to pause.
First fact being, what kind of mental midget joins a site dedicated to "niggerworship" only to discuss alleged white intellectual superiority at some point?
Second, if we speak in terms of generalization and that whole ilk of thinking we watch on the news, hear in media and in some cases witness first hand the phenomenon in which whites occasionally take their "superiority" so far that they forget a bear,even though in a zoo, will eat you{news flash}. Wild animals constantly outsmart whites in this arena.
"Whites", esp. American variety do SO much idiotic shite on a regular basis one would have to question the intelligence quotient for the entire race. The only clever thing they do with regard to these amazing feats is not report a quarter of it.
(www.whitewatch.com)
Third, and finally I've notice that whites quite often value deceit, consider it a marker for intelligence, measure of wit and staple of the clever.
And don't get me wrong I'm not saying ALL whites do but take a look at a few conversations online and in the news, on your your fav. sitcom, and in business most definitely.
Deception is actually the marker for LOW intelligence, and base character, ultimately means that the individual in question has no other options or solutions and instead of brokering the embarrassment, peace treaty,humility, honest evaluation and disclosure of a situation in earnest application of the cowardly lie.
...But I digress I've ranted quite enough thus far

True that.

100% of the problems in the black community can be explained sociologically, and stemming from racism and persecution.

I still think black studs are just too damn sexy, and when I graduate college I hope to have a hotslut wife and get to spoil her with lavish sex parties filled with hung black studs where everyone is spoiled... and trips to Hedonism II to see the Rasta studs from Rudejam... Africa... but that is just my personal preference. ;D

LoveInterracialSluts said:
Whites to earn and pay everyone's bills; blacks to play and enjoy all the thrills.

White men should work so their wives can live a real fantasy life... and its not a bad idea to subsidize a black studs finances so he can focus on enjoying the best out of life, including fucking white guys (as well as Asian, Latino, and middle eastern, etc.) wives, girlfriends and single women. of course. White guys put blacks in 400 years of slavery and have treated women as indentured servants... time to pay up.

Of course guys like Herman Cain prove the black man can achieve anything, and is far richer than most whites.

Well first of all, I can erotically agree with the overall jest of the opening statement aforementioned, simply because we enjoy the exercise of both contrast and size wherever such may be enjoyed for all concerned. And not from any belief of superiority or such other insignificant unsubstantiated ideologies!

But as for the rest of the commentary, I leave each to their own desires to accept or otherwise.

In conclusion, I would like to add for those interested in any closer introspection on such similarly situated dialogue, to avail themselves by reviewing our postings under the topic herein: "Are white men intellectually superior to black men?"

Of course, we wish to express our continued support for the diversity of life to the fullest potential each may agree to support for any and all peaceful and reasonable reasons walks of life they may choose to share their precious lives along life's merry way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember, be excellent to one another!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back