System response

Zagg

Zagg is IR obsessed.
Am I the only one experiencing very slow response times? Sometimes it takes forever to load a page, other times the server times out. Other sites are working fine.

This time it seems to work fine, but it have been real slow, didn't wanted to "complain" but now you are asking ;)

Love Anna

Zagg said:
Am I the only one experience very slow response times? Sometimes it takes forever to load a page, other times the server times out. Other sites are working fine.

No, the last 2 days very slow. Wed. couldn't even log on for an hour or two, and then only 3-4 people were on it. Seems better today.

I blame global warming. Where is Al Gore when you need him? After all, he INVENTED the internet! (Just ask him) ;)

Somehow, I think that the cause is rather more prosaic than that. As far as Al Gore goes, I imagine he's an NW member, but under an assumed name.

ol stinky said:
I blame global warming. Where is Al Gore when you need him? After all, he INVENTED the internet! (Just ask him) ;)

Zagg said:
Am I the only one experiencing very slow response times? Sometimes it takes forever to load a page, other times the server times out. Other sites are working fine.

You're not alone, same thing happens to me.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back