Taylor Swift

ghty67

I would LOVE to to see this girl tag-teamed by two or three dark-skinned older black guys that would be hot.
anyone else feel this way?

I don't. I personally don't find Taylor Swift to be attractive. I don't like her face or her hairstyles. Not saying she's not pretty. She just doesn't do anything for me.

i'm sure she's interested because she's been doing music with rappers the last copule of years just got to give her a few more years

I am sure she will get around to it soon!

Attachments

• 432356_565862243427210_149015924_n.jpg
    432356_565862243427210_149015924_n.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 270
Well, as a bi female, I'll simply say that if the brothers are not interested in Taylor, I'll volunteer...The girl is hot! I'll endeavor to help her hit the high notes....lol

If she does black I don`t want to see with rapper or any other music star I know it will never
happen but I would love see with an older average joe.

Taylor Swift hanging out at the gym with the rapper, The Game
Link Removed
i would've been doing a completely different workout that day....she would've been my equipment

I DON'T SEE IT
I don't see what y'all see in Taylor Swift! She's totally unattractive to me, even at her best (which I'll admit she isn't in the picture). Carrie Underwood is so much hotter and more talented too! Taylor does nothing for me . . . don't like her hair, her face, her eyes, her mouth, her body, her songs . . . nothing but YUCK :-[

Attachments

• carrie-underwood-taylor-swift-feud-456.jpg
    carrie-underwood-taylor-swift-feud-456.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 69
ThickNiggaDick said:
I DON'T SEE IT
I don't see what y'all see in Taylor Swift! She's totally unattractive to me, even at her best (which I'll admit she isn't in the picture). Carrie Underwood is so much hotter and more talented too! Taylor does nothing for me . . . don't like her hair, her face, her eyes, her mouth, her body, her songs . . . nothing but YUCK :-[

oh, come on TND, here is a pic that'll be sure to change your mind ;)

Link Removed

ol stinky said:
ThickNiggaDick said:
I DON'T SEE IT

oh, come on TND, here is a pic that'll be sure to change your mind ;)

Link Removed

OMG LOLOLOL :D!!!

i think she's attractive...doesn't have much of a body, but that's something that makes me wanna fuck her even more....the fact that she's a skinny little thing and hasn't been power-fucked and tossed around like a ragdoll...most guys she deals with probably want to make sweet love to her...but deep inside i'm sure she wants to be fucked like a slut...

She basically had built the image that she is a good little country girl who likes faerie tails and long walks on the beach. essentially the idea is to erase her supposed innocents.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back